News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Old Pictures. We wanna see yours!

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 08, 2008, 03:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Dad

Come on the rest of you and get with we want to see them pictures.  It is fun as Sister Yo said.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 08, 2008, 05:04:23 AM
yeah ya'll would be tore up right now if you could hear him screaming over the phone from Louisville, Ky. Get That Pic Off Of There!!! He might've really been snarling. lol I guess I better git up and go hide all my embarrassing photos. He'll have a field day!

:laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 08, 2008, 04:56:52 AM
If I did put old pics of me up   might scare off ppl lol

:pound:

Now git yer picture up. *hands on hips, tapping foot*

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 08, 2008, 04:59:05 AM
no such thing as an ugly baby.

I've seen a few that were.  :o errrr..... I mean :anon:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Chseeads

Are there extra points for anyone with enough guts to post their naked baby pics? 

:laughhard:

Mrs. Yosemite

Well maybe! lol I probably got a pic of Yosemite around here somewhere with his diaper sagging, but I spare him a little dignity left.    :biglaugh: He might not give me any walmart money this week if I did.

shoecrazy

~Jennifer~

Melody

I have a naked booty pic of Andrew around here somewhere.....  lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Ok, here is an old photo of me at Christmas.

Sis

Awwwww, cute. But you don't look too happy. Howcome? Didn't you get what you wanted?

The Purple Fuzzy

It's a half smile...
But I never was much on dolls, who knows what I was thinking, it's been quite a while. ;)

Mrs. Yosemite

:pound:

Now git yer picture up. *hands on hips, tapping foot*

:laughat: YEA! What Sis Mom Said. Better do it before Sis gets her flyflap! We're w8ting.....

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZKxdm021YYUS%2526i%253D15%252F15%255F9%255F11%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0

sunlight

This is what dina's baby pictures look like too!
she has the same half smile! lol!

Quote from: practicalme on May 08, 2008, 05:53:37 PM
Ok, here is an old photo of me at Christmas.

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Mrs. Yosemite

Practical me, you were a cute little girl! lol The expression on your face looks kinda like, "ok hurry up"

Sis

I gotta go diggin to find any. Not even sure if they're here or in the storage place.

Backseat Radio

I'd post some old pics of me but I don't have any way of putting them onto computer format to post them on here.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Mom! That pic is so CUTE!!! ;)

I think you should post a few of the other ones that I have seen. :hypocrite:

Or maybe I should call Granny. :freaky2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Here is me. Haha.  (sorry there is so many...but I already had these in my Photobucket, so I used them all. ;)

myhaloisintheshop

awww Mel you are so cute!

You favor your daddy!

MelodyB

Are you talking about my real Daddy? Or Bro Dad, my Adopted Daddy?

I DO favor my real Daddy. And my brother looks just like my Mom. My Mom was called "Chad in a skirt" when Jo first met her. LOL

myhaloisintheshop

your real daddy..lol

But it seems you and your adopted dad have the same kind spirit   ;)

MelodyB

Awwww. Thanks...I take that as a really great compliment. He is awesome!

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Ashlee