News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Nancy Pelosi?

Started by Sis, August 02, 2008, 02:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Can't she be impeached?  What's she trying to pull now?  I've heard what happened on the radio, but haven't seen anything in print. Looked at Fox and there was nothing.

She shut down everything today? How? Where does she think she is? Red China? Russia?

Melody

Can you tell us what you're referring to for those of us that haven't heard?

Sis

Well, the radio guy was a substitute for the real guy, and I don't know him, so I don't know if HE had his wires crossed, or Nancy did. That's why I left it this way. So whomever hears about it, can tell us.

HolinessPK

n/a

Sis

Yep, that's exactly what I heard on the radio.

Can this witch be impeached?  I sure would love to see HER booted out on her.........  well, you know.

Sis

Rep. Don Manzullo (R-Ill.), not normally known as a distinguished orator, just gave a rousing speech, accusing Democrats of stifling dissent. He referenced President John Quincy Adams, who returned as a House member after being defeated in his presidential reelection bid. Waving his arms and yelling, Manzullo brought the crowd (including a lot of staffers shipped in by GOP leaders to fill up the place), and he left the floor to hugs from his colleagues. You don't see that up here every day.

yosemite

boy hidy!! aint we gonna have it made when borax gets pres. and polosi is still in the house!!

good to see ya keeping up with it sis!! not many are these days. i gues it is because they are caught up in the new wind of change!! (NWO  IMO) what about oleborax's statement on him being different than the rest of presedents on the dollar bills. its a race bait election strategy. he's the new and improved micheal jacson on tour now!!
i'll almost bet his vises' are the same!!
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on August 02, 2008, 05:28:20 PM
boy hidy!! aint we gonna have it made when borax gets pres. and polosi is still in the house!!

good to see ya keeping up with it sis!! not many are these days. i gues it is because they are caught up in the new wind of change!! (NWO  IMO) what about oleborax's statement on him being different than the rest of presedents on the dollar bills. its a race bait election strategy. he's the new and improved micheal jacson on tour now!!
i'll almost bet his vises' are the same!!

The wind of change feels like a COLD North wind.

Yeah, he's different all right. We've never had a Marxist president before. Don't want one now, either.