News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We Contemplate on Beans in Sharing 513

Started by mini, June 17, 2019, 02:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

I wish they required companies to list ''spices'' as a real list of all the spices instead of just one word. I like pimento cheese, so we went to get my favorite kind but they were out. I bought one I'd seen ads for it and heard it was good. One bight and my throat was closing. I took several Bynedril before it fully closed my throat. That was Sunday afternoon my throat is still swollen, burns is sore and strangely feels like I have hives in my throat. 

Thankfully didn't need my epi-pen or a hospital trip. GOD is better to me than I deserve!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

o.O

What exactly is it you are allergic to?

Wait, my mother would hate that preposition at the end of a sentence... Here's the awkward-but-grammatically-correct version.

What is it exactly to which you are allergic?

Also what was it doing in pimento cheese? I just use velveeta, mayo, pimento, potato masher.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

My new NEPHEWWWW is here finally!!! His name is Cole.  :bigcheese:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi:
 Back at work. Spreading hate and discontent. Will be working late. Just got a call that there are a hundred of the neighbors cows in my yard. I am dreading to see what wreckage they have done. I bet the fr.eaking steak on the hoof have eaten my prized flowers and I will NOT be in a good mood if they have.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

If they are on your land is it legal to slaughter one and have Ribeyes for dinner?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on July 02, 2019, 06:43:40 PMIf they are on your land is it legal to slaughter one and have Ribeyes for dinner?
Doubtful. But it appears that all they did was drop cow pies on the lawn, so no harm. Finally at home from the day. Ready for the weekend and I'm just 2 days in...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Cow pies would be the MOST of my worries. Grass already grows too fast around here. Last thing it needs is fertilizer.

People talk about watering and fertilizing and taking care of their yards and I just laugh...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Morning, all. At work. No one scheduled and because we are short-staffed I am playing receptionist today.  Since I don't become human until 10, this could be interesting.

Heather

If you want warm locations, come to my AZ. It normally runs 78 to 85 according to what time of day you arrive. It's made a few of us sick on multiple occasions but there is nothing corporate in Memphis will do about it because they have deemed 74-76 appropriate for our units. Our regional manager is angry.

Papaw had his 3rd heart attack last week. As he already as a pacemaker and they've bypassed and stented just about everywhere in him there wasn't much they could do. He's 81, diabetic and sustains himself on cigarettes and walmart brand little debbie cakes.

My sister is moving to South Carolina. Her dude got a job offer in his company and it's too good to pass up.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Sorry for the double post, but I do know who Matt Maddix is. He was a big to do back around 2006-2008. He came to my former church either before or after NAYC in 07. I wasn't a fan. He was shoving youth around during the altar call. He pushed me into a pole to get to another girl to pray for. He stepped on a few people too. I thought he was rude and way over hyped. I hadn't heard his name in forever and had kinda forgotten about him.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

In local news, my 25-ish year old microwave died. May it rust in peace. So a new one must be bought. This new one really, really, REALLY wants you to know the food is done. When it is finished cooking it sits there and gives three long beeps every 20 seconds or so, and will not shut up until you open the door. It keeps sounding off every 20 seconds for as long as I have had the patience to test it.

If I were evil... I'm not saying I will do this, in fact I would never do this, but IF I were evil... I would take the microwave upstairs where Grandma can't get to it, set it cooking for five seconds, then go to w*rk and let it beep all day. Grandma is 87 years old, she can't climb stairs no more.

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Hope everyone had a grand 4th! I wish I'd taken vacation tomorrow. LOL. I spent money I didn't have. Seriously. Had to buy another lawn mower. The "high quality" BadBoy completed quit at only four years old, despite being garaged and babied. Yes, I am ticked. I think I'm gonna have Cody rebuild it, and sell that thing. On the bright side, on the way home, Chey and I stopped and saw old Mr Sam, who I originally bought the '52 from. He's 92 years old, going blind, but could remember the old truck. I'm going back over there Saturday and get a pic of Mr Sam with the old truck, God willing.
Now, back to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a bit of sleep, if the neighbor will run out of fireworks soon.

The Purple Fuzzy

What's sad is our neighbor's music is louder than the fireworks... And they're a few houses down. :eyeroll:

Lynx

July 4th over. My dog survived, but was very distressed. Freedom makes my dog's ears hurt.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Welp, made it through the day. Glad it is the weekend.

The Purple Fuzzy

The humidity is bad and makes it seem so much hotter.

Roscoe

Shew. Humidity AND heat. Lawd, it is warm out today. Went over to Bro Wilson's and worked for a bit on Fred, his '52 Ford, with some of his son's buddies that came over to help. HE fed us BBQ. Man it was good. Now I'm home, getting the nerve up to go outside and clean on my yard.

Roscoe

:hi:. Man it's gotten quiet in here.
 I'm back at work. Been a busy weekend.

The Purple Fuzzy

I guess folks have been busy. I've had lots of company.

mini

I have been busy.

Wed:  Work, go home, pack up and drive to parents.
Thur:  Memorial service, work on Ralph (old truck), family get together, fireworks.
Fri: Bank, give uncle ride in the old truck, drive home, mow, set up for garage sale.
Sat: Garage sale, clean house.
Sun: Service, home to pack, laundry, load vehicles up, drive back to parents.

And the rest of my week looks like this...

Monday: Work, daughter is going to church camp.
Tuesday: Work, the van is being taken to the body shop to get fixed.
Wed: Work.
Thur: Work.
Fri: Work?  Hopefully, pick up the van.  Drive to family camp.  Have awesome church. Pick up 3 girls.  Eat Whataburger. Drive back to parents.
Sat:  Pack up all stuff, 1 wife, 3 girls, 1 son, 1 German Shepherd, 1 Cat, 14 tons of luggage, and drive home.  Hopefully it will be dry enough to mow.
Sun: Church.  Sunday evening.  Sleep.  A. Lot.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on July 08, 2019, 12:57:04 PM:hi:. Man it's gotten quiet in here.
I live in Tennessee. Nothing ever happens in Tennessee. Thus I have no news to report.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Well. I shall change that soon, just by invading it.
The day, it was long. The people, they were dumb. The writer, he was annoyed. LOL.
But, tomorrow I've got some friends coming by....

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

We're supposed to be under a heat advisory today. :shine:

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on July 08, 2019, 11:01:16 PMWell. I shall change that soon, just by invading it.
The day, it was long. The people, they were dumb. The writer, he was annoyed. LOL.
But, tomorrow I've got some friends coming by....

Why is you invading Tennesee?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller