Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

i had mozzarella sticks for lunch.

i like food.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I like food... but it likes me, so it hangs around forever.  For a good 17 years or so I bounced between 160 and 170, not really doing anything to maintain that, just that's where I stayed.  I weighed myself on the scales at work last night and I was a flat 190. 

Or someone rigged the scales at work.  Yeah, that's it.   :teeth:  I would have to assume they rigged ALL the scales, as I weighed myself on more than one set, but it's better than assuming they are right and I am gaining. 

Yup, someone rigged the scales at work.  All of them. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I like mozzerlla sticks but we got some the other day from Jack in the Box, I think and they were nasty.

Heather

I had gotten mine at Sonic. Along with a cherry Coke.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

just chocolate chip from Walmart.

Mike has a ridiculous sweet tooth.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

they weren't so great. but i am still adjusting to the crazy stove out here.

todays new adventure is making lasagna. it'll be my first voyage. wish me [and Brandon's stomach] luck  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

I like lasagna but my husband doesn't, so I've never tried to make it.

MelodyB

Chel and I have made it together at least twice that I can remember. Maybe 3 times. All her visits kinda melt together and I can't quite remember how many times we did things and when. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

It turned out awesome. Brandon requested meat in it next time though. I think I may try some Italian sausage in it though. Does that sound good to anyone else?

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Never heard of meatless lasagna...:eyebrow: I LOVE lasagna. That was the first dish Lou ever cooked for me, and I can live off of it...unlike the Communist Known As Mini, who hates it. And apple pie. And baseball. Basically, anything american. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

My husband will eat spaghetti, don't see whats so different about lasagna.

Lynx

Who hates apple pie?   :nono:

Next you'll tell me he doesn't like chocolate.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't think anyone hates apple pie.

Lynx

Roscoe alleged that Mini hates apple pie.  A serious accusation. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 03, 2012, 05:13:43 PM
Roscoe alleged that Mini hates apple pie.  A serious accusation.
I *may* have stretched the truth a bit... but, anyone who doesn't like lasagna has to near certainly be a Communist and would probably dislike anything American, thus my assumption that he dislikes apple pie. And he has admitted numerous times that he doesn't like lasagna, or more importantly, Chocolate Gravy. I tell ya, he ain't southern, and I ain't thinking he's american with tastes like that.... :nono: :noo: :nono:

If you follow my logic, and my slightly twisted brain, it makes perfect sense.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?