Main Menu

Let’s see if Lynx goes a Courting in Sharing 514

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 02, 2019, 02:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Come keep up with me one day Mr "Mini doesnt work..."

Its been a busy few days.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on March 09, 2020, 08:13:48 PMCome keep up with me one day Mr "Mini doesnt work..."

Its been a busy few days.
Nah. It's more fun to cyber-torment you, and less effort. :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

First day back to work after vacation and I'm in angst.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Had a flying fast visit from my son & his family. Better than no visit.

Roscoe

:hi: Raining AGAIN. And it is forecast to do so for the next two weeks. So over it.

Nelle

@Work. I was @work yesterday too, fyi. :)

Raining again and chilly. Supposed to get to 59, but I'll believe it when I see it.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's supposed to get to 80 today here. It's 72 now.

Roscoe

It's in the 50's here but it has been a downpour all morning. As in, a neighbor posted her rain gauge- 1.5 inches in a bit over an hour. :pound:
Our state lost an officer last night- guy gunned him down on a traffic stop in Hot Springs, about 60 miles from us.
And they just confirmed that Arkansas now has a suspected case of corona virus, in Pine Bluff.

And here I am, in a job that I have to deal with people all day every day. :pound:

Roscoe

Where is everyone? Lord, you'd think GP has Corona Virus. Y'all have quarantined yourselves. :pound:
Back at work.

MsJennJenn

I'm here. Covering an extra district this week. Plus coming back from vacation with my boss being on vacation is just lovely. I need him for too many things.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Jenn, I love that video you posted of the baby laughing. Such a cutie!

Nelle

@Work. Wishing the State of Illinois would do their own research.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

:hi:
Well. I'm glad it was Friday. Been a long day. Lots of talk about the pandemic at work. Speculation on whether they'll shut down all state agencies for a couple weeks, gossip about whether they will make us use sick time/vacation time if they do, and stuff like that.
I made it through the day, then came home, loaded the none working freezer onto the trailer to return it tomorrow, and put the defrosted turkey that has been in the fridge the last 3 days thawing completely into the smoker.
It's been smoking for about 3 hours so far.
If it would just stop the infernal rain- it is currently misting- I would be okay.

Lynx

I'm not afraid of the coronavirus. (Well... covid-19, but nobody knows what you say when you call it that.)

I AM afraid of all the nuts who are afraid of it. People been getting into real fights over toilet paper at the store. Sheesh people, if stuff is important and you want to stockpile it for an emergency, stockpile BEFORE the emergency. Stockpiling during the emergency just makes problems for the rest of us who are down to our last roll and can't get any more because you idiots filled up your whole basement with it.

It's just a virus that can make you sick. If you are normally healthy it's not going to kill you. People are acting like it's the Black Plague. If you want to be afraid of something, be afraid of the flu - there's lots of strains of the flu that have a higher mortality rate than covid-19.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Yep.
It's raining again today. Only thing constructive I've done today is return the freezer and get my money back. Since then I have done nothing.

Roscoe

Sitting in the recliner, reviewing old sermon recordings to see if I can google drive some of them to the church fb page, until I can get set up to FB live something in the event this corona virus thing takes more than a week or so.
Out of 50 people in my congregation at least 30 are elderly, or have compromised immune systems or both. Therefore we are taking each service on a case by case basis....
Very uncomfortable with this. LOL. I'm used to speaking to my church but I feel kinda vurnable putting out recordings of me preaching for the world to hear..

Lynx

There are multiple streaming apps you could use. You don't have to make recordings. You can do live-stream-only.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Have had grand babies visiting this week. Been busy.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

At work. Thinking that it is possible that my office is gonna get shut down for this virus....and I wouldn't be surprised to see travel bans for the American Public put into place. I'm thinking I need to pick up some primer and sandpaper, because there's probably gonna be time for me to get to some of my many projects.

This stuff is concerning, even if you know that God has it all under control.