News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Amelia Bedelia

thanks PF - I had a great chiro in my old neighborhood but now thats too far to get to, hopefully I can find one close by tomorrow.   :-\  I hope I'm not broken

I leave for Asia in 11 days - I need to be able to walk!

Chseeads

Chseeads

Well, glory be....

We have a concrete slab behind the church now.....  He's supposed to do the finishing touches to it tomorrow...and they'll dig the stupid cistern....I'll be so glad when that's done....Lord.... 

The replacement storm doors from Larson showed up FedEx while I was over there too just before was getting ready to leave....  I don't know why the shipped over there, I said to ship here to the house (cause there's not always somebody at the church and all that...)....and I don't even recall filling in the church address anywhere on what I had to fill out, I don't know know.....  But, it worked out alright cause I was there anyways.  Stupid chincy looking things though....  They don't make anything fit to have these days...bah. 

AND, got a message from the land surveyor that he heard back from the Government, and they are agreeing to the survey the way our surveyor marked it.  He said they're doing whatever poopidydoo govt. red tape they have to do, but it all sounds good.

Yay.

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

Okay. I missed everyone.

As always, so it seems, I am frustrated. My mom taught me to drive a stick shift in about 2 hours. That was about a week and a half ago I think. I have one issue. I only seem to kill it getting into first IF SOMEONE IS BEHIND ME! It's like I over think it and get all nervous. So tomorrow after work I am going to go on the old logging road and just practice getting into first...over and over and over and over....practice makes perfect right?

Oh and did I mention I have a fever? And everyone in our house and most of the people at work have some kind of stomach bug...

OH and I milked cows, then went to my mom's and cleaned hotel rooms...So I basically had a 15 hour day today..and yesterday...

I just want it to be Sunday again... :-\
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Heather

I'm just super bummed this evening and I have no idea why.......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: HeatherB on November 01, 2011, 11:23:27 PM
I'm just super bummed this evening and I have no idea why.......

Me too! My mom said it's the weather change...is the weather changing there too?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

Hope a deer or dogs don't run through that fresh concrete. Lol :hypocrite:

Ruby..*hug* I'm sure glad I didn't finish the email I started to you. It wasn't exactly what you were discribing, but after the day I had today, it was NOT pretty. At. All. :smirk2:

Mostly a rant. And some of the stuff I said, well you would not have been happy with it. I know that for a fact!

But I came to church. Talked it out with Granny, had a good cry, and a come to Jesus meeting in the floor.

I'm good now. ;) no lecture nessessary. Granny beat you to it!

Everyone...hi! Thanks for the hugs. One day I'll be a regular poster again. I promise.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Melody, you've never been regular.

I've been sitting here asleep.

SippinTea

Thanks for the kind words after my rant in the last thread. :) Friends are nice.

Mel... you could have written it. :) Not that I would have had time to reply today, but I could have lectured you tomorrow. :hypocrite: But since you apparently don't need a lecture anymore... I'll hug you instead. ;) *HUG*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Is that all the parking you need Sethers?  ;)

I'm craving a Pepsi.  I can't remember the last time I had one.  Might bat my eyes at hubby, & see if he'll go get one.   :teeth:

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 02, 2011, 03:12:17 AM
Is that all the parking you need Sethers?  ;)

We're waiting on your big love offering to come in so we can pour the rest of the driveway and lot.

Melody

I don't know how much you'll get for muffins.

I half expected u to say most tie their horses round back by the out houses.

It would be fitting to see a pair of chicken prints on it.

MelodyB

Oh I still have it. And I may finish it...only it would be better than it started.

Y'all say a prayer for me...after hanging with Granny and Jesus, we dined at Taco Bell, and I'm in the McDs parking lot right now using WiFi...but I'm headed home to the war zone in a few.

I need streanth. *sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 02, 2011, 03:24:50 AM
I don't know how much you'll get for muffins.

I half expected u to say most tie their horses round back by the out houses.

It would be fitting to see a pair of chicken prints on it.

Muffins, peanut brittle, whatever.....  :P

I could've put my footprint in it....

My footprint IS in the concrete on the slab in front of the church that was poured in about 1980.  Mine and two other kids'.  You can barely see the prints and writing on it now though.

Chseeads

In honor of Fairy Cakes: :hypocrite:

Why do blondes wear their hair in a ponytail?

To cover the valve stem.

:ugly:

Lynx

Went to work, came home.

The situation has either improved or deteriorated depending on how you feel about music.  I am now up to my scapula in music stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Melody

S'posed to snow today. :-? It was almost 80° yesterday.

Sethers, if u had your pick, what occupation would u choose to do?