News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Today is the Day...it's Minnie's Birthday!!!!!

Started by okieoliveoyl, March 20, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okieoliveoyl

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Can't razz him on facebook...so I thought I would do it here were all of you could join in.
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

LOL. Happy Birthday.. I hope everyone's sufficiently away from you so no one gets struck by lightning..  :hypocrite:

Roscoe

:birthday:  Bah. He avoided mentioning that detail in his morning text. Slacker. I hope he has a happy birthday. Well, as happy as it can be when he looks in the mirror and realizes he is 1) Old, 2) Ugly 3) Bald 4) Broke and 5) It only goes downhill from here. :ugly:

Happy one-year-away-from-four-decades-and-only-eleven- away-from- half a Century Day. :birthday:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Nelle on March 20, 2018, 04:24:05 PMLOL. Happy Birthday.. I hope everyone's sufficiently away from you so no one gets struck by lightning..  :hypocrite:

You no funny.  Ha. Ha.

Quote from: Roscoe on March 20, 2018, 05:22:22 PM:birthday:  Bah. He avoided mentioning that detail in his morning text. Slacker. I hope he has a happy birthday. Well, as happy as it can be when he looks in the mirror and realizes he is 1) Old, 2) Ugly 3) Bald 4) Broke and 5) It only goes downhill from here. :ugly:

Happy one-year-away-from-four-decades-and-only-eleven- away-from- half a Century Day. :birthday:

You reallllllly no funny.  Ha. Ha.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

Roscoe...you should see the pictures he was sending out of his birthday lunch.  .   .
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Roscoe

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on March 20, 2018, 06:51:49 PMRoscoe...you should see the pictures he was sending out of his birthday lunch.  .   .
I'll add 6) FAT to the list...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I wish I had some hatches so I could batten them down...

Happy birthday, taller-version-of-Bobby.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: