News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Truckers Prayer

Started by yosemite, June 22, 2008, 03:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Ashlee

yosemite

Brother Dad

Good stuff Brother Yo I was unaware of your talents.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

yosemite

Ashlee

Give us more.  Those are great!

yosemite

yosemite

Ashlee

I understand it's hard.  We have a lot of truckers in the area where I live and I've seen disastrous results.  So, thank you Yo for the sacrifice you make.  Where would we be without our truckers?

Happy101

I really liked your poem, most likely because my husband is a trucker too, its a hard job and takes alot of prayer. Hats off to the truckers!!! :clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

Welcome, Happy!  Nice to see another Texan. ;)

yosemite

Brother Dad

There are benefits to driving a truck.  Had Brother Yo don't been driving a truck we may not have been able to meet such nice people as the Yos.
I am so thankful to the Lord for allowing us to be friends.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

yosemite

Happy101

My husband tells me the stories of the life of the truckers, there has been days he has been tested beyond words from the high pace stress of it all and thanks for what you said when you said hats off to the wives of truckers, yea.... its tough being the wife but we who love our husbands know how to pray and understand where all the "toughness" comes from.

yosemite

Happy101

Your very blessed!!! I only wish I could be on the road with mine, I have the kids at home and I am definitely the faithful wife who prays for him, its wonderful to see the faithful truckers that love their wives.I am also very blessed that mine is as well. To many Good hearted truckers have gone through that heartache but God is so good to bless you with a wonderful wife.  May the Lord bless you and your wife with much happiness and give you strength for your journeys together, and keep up the poetry,   :highfive:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: yosemite on June 25, 2008, 01:25:55 AM
i love my wife!! she is my second wife but not by choice. she has been wonderful to me.
she even likes to take trips with me. imagine that. the first wife saw me driving a truck and being gone as a chance to get out and explore forbiden treasure, and X marked the spot many times before i realized it was time to move on. i think in a way now its funny because she married the driver that she was seeing while she and i was married and he dont trust her at all. i think i made him mad one day when i was talking to him, he started in on the subject about not trusting her and i told him what did he expect seeing a married woman. if she'd do it to me she'd do it to him. whew, that went over like a lead balloon!!   -yo

I've often thought about people who carry on like that and wondered how they thought it would be once they got what they thought they wanted. I knew a couple who married like that, but it was the man fooling around. After several years, the man came home one day and said he didn't want to be married any more and a month later married another woman. 2 years later he died of cancer.  :sadbounce:

But praise God for His mercy and grace in bringing you such a wonderful, loving, dedicated and beautiful wife like Mrs. Yo!!  :clap:

yosemite

Happy101

yosemite

Somnic

Something must be wrong.  Your posts aren't showing up Yo.