We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

If you're going to do that, see if you can pop my back back into place or whatever my problem is.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on September 10, 2014, 02:52:25 AM
If you're going to do that, see if you can pop my back back into place or whatever my problem is.
Don't worry, Cheesehead. I'll pop you...with pleasure.  :freaky2:  :pound: :pound: :pound:
As far as you problem- well, I ain't  a mental counselor.
:hypocrite:

I'm back at work. Still feel rough. And I'm supposed to teach tonight. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Sure do seem to be a lot of tired people today. Y'all got a caffeine deficiency or something?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

My issue wasn't caffeine or lack thereof- rather it was a nasty little flu-like bug that came to visit. ..:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on September 10, 2014, 06:49:57 PM
Sure do seem to be a lot of tired people today. Y'all got a caffeine deficiency or something?

I rarely have caffeine, and if I do, it's typically tea (hot or cold).
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on September 07, 2014, 05:56:36 PM
Yep. I like Shemar Mo...I mean Criminal Minds. :freaky2:

I blessed you for that. I like him too. He's pretty.....
However I can't watch the show that much. It gives me nightmares. However I can watch Supernatural and Buffy and have no problems. I think it's just the human side of Criminal Minds. That its ACTUAL human people that gives me the heebee jeebee's.

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Jenn-I know plenty of people who can sit and watch it all day long. I realize I'm the weird one who can't. lol.

Got sent home from work having a massive gallbladder attack. Which is really weird since I don't have one anymore.....my body is a mystery.......a very, very frustrating mystery......

Hoping to feel better before class this afternoon.

MsJennJenn

Maybe you're having phantom pains. That's a thing right?! Like I've read that people who lose legs or whatever, have phantom pain thinking their leg is still there but it's not.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Made it through the day, although it was questionable for a bit. :/
Came home and it rained a good bit. I was still feeling the effects of this week's battle with the flu-like symptoms, so I simply laid around. Tomorrow I will get some things I need, then start back on the Stude. Some reason, I'm really having to push myself this past week to get anything done. Seems like it takes all I can do just to go to work. In a couple of weeks, there will be a brief moment of refreshening, though. Fall car show, so I'll take an extra day off....

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I moved back to MS, it's like I never left. I am so happy! Lol

And in other news, I'm in the car right now, traveling again, and I may or may not see Chel today...:bigcheese:

Roscoe

:hi: Fixin' to take Chey to school....then back home to tinker with my various projects.

Mel, you bounce around like a teed off golf ball in a tiled bathroom. :lol: Never know where you are gonna wind up....but it's always safe to assume that it won't be Arkansas. Those of us in the Promised Land west of the MS river are beginning to get a complex over the way you avoid us..:sadbounce:

MsJennJenn

We smart people know to avoid Arkansas and your hippy loving ways like the plague! :hypocrite:

Quote from: Chseeads on September 12, 2014, 03:07:36 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 11, 2014, 04:25:32 AM
Guess I'm weird. It fascinates me. Lol

And by "it" she means, Morgan....  :hypocrite:

Well he's a bonus. I like crime shows though. And things about the mind.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 12, 2014, 02:35:34 PM
We smart people know to avoid Arkansas and your hippy loving ways like the plague! :hypocrite:

Quote from: Chseeads on September 12, 2014, 03:07:36 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 11, 2014, 04:25:32 AM
Guess I'm weird. It fascinates me. Lol

And by "it" she means, Morgan....  :hypocrite:
"

Well he's a bonus. I like crime shows though. And things about the mind.
"HIPPY LOVING"? Boy, did you get a wrong number with that one.....:lol: My beautiful day (said sarcastically) got better with a text from Lou-"We're on highway 95 with a flat. Come get us." I rush three miles up the road, change the tire in the pouring rain, and discover that the "flat" was the driver's side front. The entire inner side of the tire was showing wire, although the rest of the tread looked okay. Time for an alignment....And while it was majorly problematic to spend $140 I didn't have  to spare right now, I am still so thankful...Lou drives like Jehu of bible fame. Had that blown out while she was movin' down the road to work at 5 am, there's a good chance it would've flipped the car, hurting her and Chey or worse. Instead, God let the air just leak out gradually, and Lou was able to pull off the road safely with no damage or harm.

Chseeads

Did poop cards today.  Helped with a messed up revision at the devil's den, aka Wal-Mart.  Wow, that place is as awful as ever....so glad I don't do that store anymore.  Absolutely horrid management.  Awful, awful, awful human beings...I guess that's what they're supposed to be anyways.  They sure do resemble the hinder parts of a horse though.  :smirk2:

Anyhoo....

Twas a long day. 

Tended fowl and such and now I'm eating a bean bowl.

Heather

Jenn-I've been informed that phantom attacks can happen up to 5 years post surgery.  :roll: I've had some discomfort and a few minor attacks but yesterdays was a doozy. [Also see Mel's FB for a Criminal Minds reference]

Work. Class. Homework. Prob and Stats is going to cause me to have an emotional breakdown. I just want to cry in the fetal position the whole class.

MelodyB

Saw Chel. :bigcheese:

For all of about 45 minutes. Then came back to the hotel in...wherever we are. I can't pronounce or spell the name. In LA though...near Mesi.

I am ignoring Roscoe.

Roscoe