Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:stupid: She's getting worse than me on the car trading side...:smirk:
I read an article today on painting an old car with a foam roller and Rustoleum. No way I thought it'd work, but since I had everything I needed and the Stude, which is never gonna be a show car anyway- I tried it. Got the front fender and roof painted. Surprised the heck outta me to find that when it dried, it looked like it'd been sprayed on. I should be able to spend a few weeks and $40 or so and have the Stude looking somewhat better, anyway.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

It was a 2008 Sandra. Had it almost 3 years. But I'm rough on cars. It also had some issues, and was on the verge of having more.

I got a 2011 Kia Optima. Metallic grey. It's not ready until Monday though. Boo.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

You could give me the old car...I desperately need one.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

It's not ready?  A 2011 model, I thought it would already be assembled... did they forget the motor or something?

Sorry.  Hush Lynx.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Bah. I'm back at work. Wishing I were home... But thank God I have a job.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

I would if I could melbs! :(
Hey Melbs - are you the one who likes Criminal Minds?

And Isaac it just got to the lot that day. Kia has to check it, run it thru all of their systems, fix any issues.
So if anything is wrong they fix it before it comes to me.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on September 07, 2014, 05:56:36 PM
Yep. I like Shemar Mo...I mean Criminal Minds. :freaky2:

Yes, she's really into the plots and story lines.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on September 07, 2014, 05:56:36 PM
Yep. I like Shemar Mo...I mean Criminal Minds. :freaky2:

It finally popped up on Netflix. So excited. Lol
I started watching it today. And yes I like Shemar Moore too. :freaky2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

I'm eating a salad.

And eating it too fast and about to choke. 

I don't know why I eat so nervously fast sometimes.  Ugh.

MelodyB

You just MADE MY DAY!

I will start watching as well. I have never been able to watch all of them in order and it drove me crazy...to know that they are all there, in order, from the beginning...wow.

Now if they would add all of NCIS in order from season one, I would love it!

The walking Dead season 4 will be added to Netflix on the 29th I saw, and in October, brand new season 5 starts on AMC. Yeah.

:bigcheese:

Roscoe

:hi:

Cheesehead, I gobble food too fast, too. Although with me it's not nervousness or fear someone's gonna take it, it's a habit left over from years of sitting down to eat, taking a bite, and getting a call to deal with some drunk idiot. :smirk:  I swear criminals and idiots have a built in alarm for when the police eat..After a while of that, you learn to swallow your food quick, and it's a hard habit to break.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on September 08, 2014, 04:47:09 AM
You just MADE MY DAY!

I will start watching as well. I have never been able to watch all of them in order and it drove me crazy...to know that they are all there, in order, from the beginning...wow.

Now if they would add all of NCIS in order from season one, I would love it!

I was excited! I thought of you, and promptly started watching! lol It has all NINE seasons.

And I'm quite sure I will cry when/if NCIS shows up. Still hoping for that one too.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on September 08, 2014, 11:30:08 AM
:hi:

Cheesehead, I gobble food too fast, too. Although with me it's not nervousness or fear someone's gonna take it, it's a habit left over from years of sitting down to eat, taking a bite, and getting a call to deal with some drunk idiot. :smirk:  I swear criminals and idiots have a built in alarm for when the police eat..After a while of that, you learn to swallow your food quick, and it's a hard habit to break.
You get that habit when you work at the school, too.  You don't get a very long lunch and by the time you get there and get ready to eat it's half over.

Chseeads

Went to the feedstore, and such.  And by grandma's.  She's having a rough time of it lately. 

And poor old dad as usual still too. 

These poor folks.

And I have a rib out of place or something, I am crippled.

Roscoe

That rib'll pop right back where it needs to be- after you say the vows and bring the rest of your better half home too. :hypocrite:

Came home and put chicken in the oven, then mowed the yard. 
I worked on the stupid weedeater and managed to get a blister - again-from starting it repeatedly. Then did nothing else.

Lynx

Bleh.  This whole day needs a do-over.

At work the new guy, who was supposed to take over maintenance man duties, quit on his first maintenance day.  And it was a really busy day.  And we had a very large order to deliver for some odd reason.  And everyone was tired by the end of it.

Then I come home, start mowing Grandma's yard with the older, slower green mower, because the red mower is down.  Get half the front yard finished, and the green mower starts screeching like a belt is off-track.  I turned off the blades and the motor promptly quit.  So now both mowers are down. 

So it does my heart good, Bro. Bobby, to hear about your weed-eater, because at least I'm not the only one.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!