Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

I watched zero fireworks, but I have heard them for the past 24 hours. I thought they weren't ever going to stop last night. I'm very thankful I can go to sleep without much issue or I would've been that cranky person calling the police, haha. It was after 11pm. City fireworks had been done for an hour and a half.

I did some laundry. I read a book. I watched a couple of episodes of some shows. I should've done some bookwork, but I felt like I should observe the holiday, haha.

I'm SO excited that in two days, I get to sleep in AGAIN! It's like my brain knows that I cherish those mornings, so instead of waking up at 5:30 like normal, I have been allowed to roll over and keep sleeping until around 8. I even woke up at mom & dad's at 9am that last weekend! Outrageous! But I'll take it!

MsJennJenn

It feels like Friday....but it's not...it's cruel. We got another day of work to go! :nono:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on July 04, 2018, 01:02:13 PMI still have them.

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 04, 2018, 05:03:15 AMDid the like buttons get raptured?

For me, it shows someone liked something but the button itself ain't there. Hmmmm...
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Today was definitely a 2nd Monday. Sheesh.

Went to work for 8 hrs. Had church this evening. I love my church.

Can only work 6 hrs tomorrow. Think I'll live wild and go in at 8 instead of 7 so I can sleep a bit later.

If you think of it, pray for my mom tomorrow. It's my parents anniversary and mom has been weepy all week already about it. I can't imagine what it would be like. Her name is Stacey.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

I am 100% in agreement that today was a 2nd Monday. Wowsers.

My mom sewed me a project bag for my knitting. :D Oh, happiness!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on July 06, 2018, 12:00:22 PMPraying Coffeegirl.

Its.....FRIDAY!

:ugly:
:pound:
 You are WAAAAY too happy this morning. May the boils of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
Thank God it is Friday. SO why does it feel like Monday again?!?
Hi Wooby, et al. I'm a tad on the grumpy side this morning.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Boils?  What happened to the fleas of a thousand camels?  And are you talking about camels or camels?

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on July 06, 2018, 01:47:54 PMBoils?  What happened to the fleas of a thousand camels?  And are you talking about camels or camels?

My brain it no work right this early. And fleas didn't seem severe enough. A thousand camels HAS to have at least a few boils amongst them.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

* Chseeads calls the vet for the poor boil-ridden camels.

MsJennJenn

Prolly just need to put the camels out of their misery.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

While you are at it flog Sasquatch as well. He needs it.

I thought today would never end. Then, ten minutes until it does- the jail calls. I wound up working two hours over. I was NOT amused.

The Purple Fuzzy

We had my dad's 80th birthday party today. Glad to be back home. Too
people-y. ;)

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 07, 2018, 11:19:04 PMToo people-y. ;)
I had to check my screen... then I had to wipe my glasses off and look again.

Seth, is that you? How did you hack Fuzzy's account and post as her? :p
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Hey, we all have anti people days. Mine and Seth's are just, um, more frequent than others. :lol:

I slept in for the first time in weeks. Then went over and helped Bro Wilson with Fred the '52. I then came home and picked up the limbs that had blown down in yesterday's storm. It was warm today... Tinkered a bit more with the camper too. We are repainting the interior. I'm using the leftover paint from other projects- white left over from an old house project, the interior doors and trim a shade of turquoise/teal left over from the teardrop interior...leftover laminate flooring from the house remodel.
A bit of work but we should be able to complete the interior remodel for less than a couple hundred dollars including the a/c install.  Meanwhile I am also cleaning out the rv port so I can store it properly out of the weather.
 I told a friend I am tempted to look for a v8 or v6 and overdrive transmission to put in the Studebaker and use it as a tow vehicle. Rusty does well, but the older Chey gets, the less room in his tiny cab..

Chseeads

The older she gets or the older *coughbiggercough* you get?  :P  :hypocrite:

You are a lot more of a people person that I am, I'm afraid.

taco_harvell

This is a good read! A UPCI pastor from California wrote it when inspired by his son who was acting like Roscoe.

taco_harvell

Quote from: Heather on July 06, 2018, 02:56:48 AMToday was definitely a 2nd Monday. Sheesh.

Went to work for 8 hrs. Had church this evening. I love my church.

Can only work 6 hrs tomorrow. Think I'll live wild and go in at 8 instead of 7 so I can sleep a bit later.

If you think of it, pray for my mom tomorrow. It's my parents anniversary and mom has been weepy all week already about it. I can't imagine what it would be like. Her name is Stacey.

Praying for your mom! :(

I've figured out the only day we've had in July has been Monday!

How do you decide what to pay and what can wait? I'd flip a coin but I ain't got one. ;)

Waiting to hear back about a business I can run from anywhere. I'm praying this comes through soon.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 09, 2018, 04:00:10 AMOh, people.
People. The bane of my existence. I've been in the office 30 minutes- before the official workday start, mind you- and they already are annoying me.
 Not you lovely folks though. I'm not sure that y'all are people. :lol:

Morning all. Drinking a diet root beer, wishing I had a sonic dr pepper with real cream. But I have to cut something out- I have got to get back on the weight loss path.

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 09, 2018, 03:38:05 PMIt's Monday. I'm grumpy.  :mad:
I could pretty much copy and paste this for every day of the week. :lol: And Cheese, I knew you weren't people. Or even human at all.

MsJennJenn

I'm with Sethers on that too. I'm not a people.
-Alexander Den Heijer-