News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The May 21st Doomsday Group

Started by Kyle, May 19, 2011, 08:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Babs on May 22, 2011, 04:15:57 PM
they were grateful?!?!?
:pound: Of course. When a gift as terrific  (and humble) as me arrives, the recipient HAS to be grateful.   :hypocrite:   Besides, at the 100th birthday celebration they got you- two hundred was MUCH better to the country. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Weirdos.

That applies both to the posters on this thread, as well as the date-setting "prophets." 

Tricia Lea

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/23/ap/national/main20065524.shtml

Will he ever give up lol

We now have until Oct 21st, lolol
So now the world will end on my dads and brothers birthday LOL

Chseeads

That stupid old man just needs to be took out and beat.  :pound:  :whip:

Chseeads

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday

Did anybody here have anybody get the Holy Ghost at their church this past Sunday, or anytime since?  Thus, soundly disproving this wacko.  He's the spirit of antichrist.  I have no mercy for the old buzzard. lol

Melody

2 @ my church did. 4 were baptized. How can they even approach unless God draws them?

He keeps saying that's what he reads in his Bible.  I want to know what his Bible is. The farmers almanac? Star Trek? Twilight zone script?