News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Constitutional Truth vs Political Hype

Started by BroGary, September 16, 2008, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BroGary

I would like to know how many in this discussion group believe 1.) thru 10.) below.

Thanks in advance for your help, it is appreciated !

How many people in this discussion group believe that:

1.) Obedience to the U.S. Constitution is a must for all politicians.

2.) Politicians in favor of policies/laws in violation of the U.S. Constitution should not be voted for or supported.

3.) That both "sides" (left-wing/right-wing, liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican) are effectively controlled and manipulated by the antichrist globalist elite who have their puppets in positions of power on both sides.

4.) That unconstitutional laws and policies need to be abolished.

5.) That the unconstitutional "North American Union" (planned for 2010) is a very serious threat to our freedoms and rights protected the U.S. Constitution.

6.) That the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) is an anti-American, antichrist globalist organization that has enabled their puppets to get in places of power in both parties (Democrat and Republician) as well as many major corporations and has maganged to get people who would be their puppets nominated for both parties (Democrat and Rebublician) this year.

7.) That the "Federal Reserve System" is an unconstitutional, privately owned central bank, that has deliberately devalued our currency thru inflating the money supply with their unconstitutional fiat notes.

8.) That the major news media is controlled by the globalists and either ignore, twist, or downplay any news that would expose the seriousness of the threat from all the above.

9.) That Satan is the root intelligence behind the globalists, who at the higher levels of power, believe in and worship Satan (though they call him "Lucifer") and actually have been deceived into believing he is the "good guy" and will win in the end.

10.) That true patriots must base their patriotism on the Constitution and not political hype, realizing that there has been an ongoing effort by corrupt globalist politicians (both Democrat and Republician) to effectively nullify the Constitution.

If there are some who agree with 1.) thru 10.) above but prefer not to post a reply on the forum please feel free to email me directly at gklentprs@earthlink.net

Thanks in advance for everyone's help in replying !

jdcord

Quote from: BroGary on September 16, 2008, 07:01:58 PM
I would like to know how many in this discussion group believe 1.) thru 10.) below.

Thanks in advance for your help, it is appreciated !

No prob.

Yes

2.) Politicians in favor of policies/laws in violation of the U.S. Constitution should not be voted for or supported.   

Yes

3.) That both "sides" (left-wing/right-wing, liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican) are effectively controlled and manipulated by the antichrist globalist elite who have their puppets in positions of power on both sides.   

Yes.  But I would refer to them as just a "powerful elite", not so much as "antichrist" or "globalist".

Yes

5.) That the unconstitutional "North American Union" (planned for 2010) is a very serious threat to our freedoms and rights protected the U.S. Constitution.   

Probably, but it would depend on the details.

6.) That the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) is an anti-American, antichrist globalist organization that has enabled their puppets to get in places of power in both parties (Democrat and Republician) as well as many major corporations and has maganged to get people who would be their puppets nominated for both parties (Democrat and Rebublician) this year.   

Yes;  but again I would just go with calling them a "powerful elite".  Plus, they aren't the only such organization, but they are - currently anyways - the most ... "influential".   *cough*

7.) That the "Federal Reserve System" is an unconstitutional, privately owned central bank, that has deliberately devalued our currency thru inflating the money supply with their unconstitutional fiat notes.   

Yes, but I'm not so convinced they've done so "deliberately" - they're just too conceited (have a far too inflated opinion of their own power) to realize that they can't "manipulate" something as complicated as the economy into doing their bidding.

8.) That the major news media is controlled by the globalists and either ignore, twist, or downplay any news that would expose the seriousness of the threat from all the above.   

Yes;  but again, not so much "globalist", as just powerful elite.

9.) That Satan is the root intelligence behind the globalists, who at the higher levels of power, believe in and worship Satan (though they call him "Lucifer") and actually have been deceived into believing he is the "good guy" and will win in the end.    Ummmmmmmm, ........ No.     :o

10.) That true patriots must base their patriotism on the Constitution and not political hype, realizing that there has been an ongoing effort by corrupt globalist politicians (both Democrat and Republician) to effectively nullify the Constitution.   

Yes;  and aside from the whole "globalist" thing, I fervently agree with this one.

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

titushome

Yes.

Yes.

No.  I'll explain further below, at number 9.

Yes.

Yes.

I don't know anything about the CFR.

Yes.

No.

9.) That Satan is the root intelligence behind the globalists, who at the higher levels of power, believe in and worship Satan (though they call him "Lucifer") and actually have been deceived into believing he is the "good guy" and will win in the end.

Yes and no.

Satan is a root intelligence, and he has his puppets in many places, including the government and the news media.  That's not to say that Satan controls their actions, or that they knowingly and willingly serve him; only that he is a master manipulator, and that anyone who is not a child of God is suspectible to his manipulations.

Yes on the first part, no on the second.
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

BroGary

Thanks for replies brothers !

As far as the few you all are not totally in agreement with, I thought you might appreciate checking out some research info and let me know what you all think, the MP3 audio file should really help with #7 :-)

First for a VERY interesting talk by author G. Edward Griffin on the (documented) truth about the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System, download and listen to this free MP3 audio file at

http://www.spielbauer.com/Jekyll.mp3

It covers info from his book "The Creature from Jeykll Island"

Next I'll post some actual quotes made by the globalist themselves, and a few others, after that I'll post info on some excellent books to read, if your local library don't already them, request them, our local library bought some of the books I requested within a week or so.

The quotes start shortly after this:

The CFR, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, and many other groups have an agenda that is against what the U.S. Constitution stands for, below is the basic goal of the CFR followed by quotes from various people that will show how real this threat is -

Council on Foreign Relations

Since its inception in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has attracted men and women of power and influence. Its stated intentions are to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty of the national independence of the United States. The ultimate, declared aim of the CFR is to create a one-world government, and to make the U.S. a part of it. The stated intentions of the CFR are clearly treasonous to the U.S. Constitution.

"The main purpose of the (CFR) is promoting the disarmament of US sovereignty and national dependence and submergence into and all powerful, one world government."
- US Navy Admiral Chester Ward

"The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one world rule established."
- Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton's Georgetown mentor and CFR member)

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
- Strobe Talbot (President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State)

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. "
-David Rockefeller

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
- David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
- Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas".
- Brock Chisolm, former Director of the (WHO) World Health Organization

"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
- Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912.
(The following year, the USA subscribed to the 'services' of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve)

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
- New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."
- Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."
- Senator William Jenner, 1954

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."
- U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
- Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

"There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid $150.00 a week for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should permit honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, like Othello, before twenty-four hours, my occupation would be gone.

"The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes."
- John Swinton, past editor of the New York Tribune.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."
- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Research these books:

(please note: I might not totally agree 100% with every little thing in these books, (only the Bible is infallable) but overall they have proven to be very accurate and able to be backed up with documentation.)

Here are some books to start:

The Creature From Jekyll Island - A Second Look at the Federal Reserve - 2008 Edition (Paperback)
by G. Edward Griffin (Author)
Publisher: American Media (2008)
ASIN: B00181HBR0

The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot (Paperback)
by Naomi Wolf (Author)
Publisher: Chelsea Green Publishing; 1st edition (September 5, 2007)
ISBN-10: 1933392797
ISBN-13: 978-1933392790

Pawns in the Game (Paperback)
by William Guy Carr (Author)
Publisher: Noontide Press; First Noontide Press edition (March 1, 2007)
ISBN-10: 0939482657
ISBN-13: 978-0939482658

The Conspirator's Heirarchy: The Committee of 300 (Revised and updated 4th edition) (Paperback)
by John Coleman (Author)
Publisher: Global Insights Publications (2006)
ASIN: B001F3B550

Who's Who of the Elite : Members of the Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, & Trilateral Commission (Paperback)
by Robert Gaylon, Sr. Ross (Author)
Publisher: R I E; Revised edition (January 2000)
ISBN-10: 0964988801
ISBN-13: 978-0964988804

"Enroute to Global Occupation" (1992)
by Gary H. Kah

"New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" (1990)
by William T. Still

A Nation of Sheep (Hardcover)
by Andrew P. Napolitano (Author)
Publisher: Thomas Nelson (October 30, 2007)
ISBN-10: 1595550976
ISBN-13: 978-1595550972

The Revolution: A Manifesto (Hardcover)
by Ron Paul (Author)
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (April 2008)
ISBN-10: 0446537519
ISBN-13: 978-0446537513

"The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"(Paperback)
by Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt
Publisher: 3D Research; third edition (September 1, 1999)
ISBN-10: 0966707109
ISBN-13: 978-0966707106

(the above author has made her book available for free on her web site as a PDF file you can download)

BroGary

For those who may not be sure how to download from a link, just put the mouse pointer over the link and "right click" and then choose "Save target as" and then click "save" and after it finishes downloading you can listen to it offline by double clicking on the downloaded MP3 file.

First for a VERY interesting talk by author G. Edward Griffin on the (documented) truth about the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System, download and listen to this free MP3 audio file at

http://www.spielbauer.com/Jekyll.mp3

It covers info from his book "The Creature from Jeykll Island"

BroGary

Here is an excellent article from Septemebr 17, 2008 by Bob Chapman, a very highly respected expert on the economy who tells the truth behind the current economic crisis -

http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com/International_Forecaster_Weekly/All_Roads_Lead_To_Hyperinflation

BroGary

Vicente Fox Tells American Workers To "Get Over It"

You Tube
September 18, 2008

An interview with EX president of Mexico Vicente Fox at Wayne State University September 12, 2008 where he tells American workers to "get over it", that their jobs are gone forever and that they must retrain for GLOBAL work. The news report also calmly mentions that he wants a North American Union (you know, that thing that doesn't exist) and a single Amero currency - before moving on to the weather and a segment about owning a horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-_SMHNrlkQ

You can NOT go by whether a politican is labeled a Democrat or Republican, or liberal or conserative, or right wing or left wing, but are they a globalist or non-globalist ? A globalist is one whose ultimate agenda is surrendering our national sovergnity in favor of merging us into a global government, which is in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

(and both the Democrat AND Republician candidates are globalists who would not stop the "North American Union" from happening)

Scott

:copcar:

CFR (Council on Foreign Relations)????

:copcar:

I am not 100% I want us to get into this who CFR Conspiracy thing.

JD and Nate  send me a PM on this. Let me know your ideas.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle