News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Obamarama

Started by Melody, April 22, 2008, 07:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Rachelanilohawaii share this so I wanted to know if it's for real and what our political GP insiders thought....

http://www.larknews.com/march_2008/secondary.php?page=1

Melody

ok, nevermind, Elfin answered!!   hahaha

alohilani

lol - This was passed along to me and I didn't get a chance to check it out before I posted it. ;) I found Lark's disclaimer, though:

http://www.larknews.com/april_2008/content.php?header=header&page=../disclaimer

What's funny is that 'Ginny McCullum' brings up aaaaaaall kinds of blogs and discourse about Obama.

Another reminder to check things out first! ;)

bishopnl

Quote from: alohilani on April 22, 2008, 07:37:42 PM
lol - This was passed along to me and I didn't get a chance to check it out before I posted it. ;) I found Lark's disclaimer, though:

http://www.larknews.com/april_2008/content.php?header=header&page=../disclaimer

What's funny is that 'Ginny McCullum' brings up aaaaaaall kinds of blogs and discourse about Obama.

Another reminder to check things out first! ;)

Where was the post at before?  :?

I got a good laugh out of that, anyway...thanks for posting, MY!   :clap2:

~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

sunlight

http://www.cafepress.com/larknews

did you see the shirts? some of those could be used by people on here!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

jdcord

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

bishopnl

The dude prophesying in Pirate was just way too funny.... :laughhard:
~Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.~
- Mark Twain, a Biography

~There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.~

- James Madison, speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 16, 1788

Elfin

"All in all, I prefer pirate."  :laughhard:

Okay, that one was funny.

I also would LOVE to see some girl wearing the "I want to be a pastor's wife." shirt at some youth event.  If I was still single, I would totally do that.  Hilarious.
~
~~
~~~
Renée

alohilani

I browsed the site yesterday; at first, I wasn't sure if it was just cheeky/funny or not, but the gift shop cracked me up, seriously!

sunlight

anyone notice the tabs right above the story?

there are 4-
- email this story
- printer friendly
- reading impaired
- for eunuchs

anyone click on them? BOL

Melody

Quote from: Elfin on April 23, 2008, 05:39:59 PMI also would LOVE to see some girl wearing the "I want to be a pastor's wife." shirt at some youth event.  If I was still single, I would totally do that.  Hilarious.

oh_my_word.  I didn't see it but just the thought is crackin' me up!   :laughhard:

jdcord

Quote from: bishopnl on April 23, 2008, 01:37:25 PM
The dude prophesying in Pirate was just way too funny.... :laughhard:

Yeah, that was hilarious.  Prophesying in pirate - *LOL* - ....... so, ... tell me, .... are you gonna try it some time, just to see what happens?

:biglaugh:

I also liked the youth group trip to the inner city.

As the kids passed around bottles of Purell later, their youth pastor asked about the compassion they were feeling. One girl responded, "I feel compassion for myself for having to be here right now." Others murmured in agreement.

That's hysterical!

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

nicolejoy

I loved the shirt "I love Cheeses" - I would so totally get that lol - hilarious!!

sunlight

You love Chseeads?

Quote from: nicolejoy on April 28, 2008, 03:05:33 AM
I loved the shirt "I love Cheeses" - I would so totally get that lol - hilarious!!

nicolejoy

Noooo - CHEESES!! Don't misquote me!! I'm married!!

sunlight

REG! sure thing!

sorry... it was  just too close to not misquote!

alohilani

Melody

Thank You Rachelani!  I am officially amused.  This site is crackin' me up, it's stinkin' hilarious!

http://www.larknews.com/april_2008/secondary.php?page=3

alohilani

lol - I stumbled onto this guy's blog that reminded me of the snarky-ness of Lark, except this guy is a little more reverent..

http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/2008/04/187-leaving-room-for-holy-spirit-when.html

His blog is a fun read. ;)

MelodyB

Aha!! ...NOW I know where she got it... "a friend"...Indeed...now I know which one.  ;)

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

alohilani

???

*confused look*

Who is 'she' and who's "a friend"? *grin*

MelodyB

BOL!

I knew you would catch that.

Someone sent me a link to that blog the other night, and just simply said: "A friend sent me this, thought you might like it" I have learned not to ask her who or what, but if I wait patiently, MOST of the time I stumble upon little nuggets like this one that inform me of whatever I didnt ask. :) Without even trying to be nosey. ;)

And it worked again! I had totally forgot about that blog and her "friend" untill I saw it just now!

:laughhard:

alohilani

lol! I'm still kind of confused, but I think that means I'm somebody's friend, and I like that part. *grin*

SippinTea

You're _my_ friend, and I don't typically make a habit of sharing publicly what was said to me on IM. But in this case, 'someone' *ahem* put two and two together and came up with 5. *grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB