News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

10 things to pray for your Spouse!

Started by taco_harvell, February 06, 2015, 06:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Things to Pray for Your Husband!

Open his eyes to God's plan for his life. May the plan he was created for stir up energy and passion in him

Allow him to truly enjoy time with Jesus and look to Him for direction and life to give to the family.

May both of you take every opportunity to bless each other and allow the Holy Spirit to be the one to convict of sin.

Help him to know that you believe in him, trust his decisions for the family, and are proud of what he is able to accomplish at work

Make your image the model of beauty for him.

May he see you as his helpmate and may you be his best friend, supporter, and lover (Proverbs 5:18-19).

Help him develop friendships with other men that would encourage, validate, bless, and focus him on who God says he is.

Recharge him at home more than at work or play.

Give him success in all that he puts his hands to

Help him to be able to provide for his family without letting work become his highest priority.

Things to Pray for Your Wife!

Let her always be close to GOD.

Give her a joint prayer life with me her husband

Give her confidence in You, O Lord

Help me to always show my confidence in her

Help her love me, even when I don't deserve it, to encourage greatness in me and let me do the same for her.

Bless all the work of her hands.

Let the words of her mouth be wisdom directly from You

May the children and I never cease to praise her

Put in her a healthy fear of You and may she experience the joy of the Lord.

May the work she does give You honor and give her joy

May others see Your beauty reflected in her
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: