News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Lynx - Today at 01:07:49 PM
Pizza for a birthday meal?

Keep her! You got off light. I hear tales from some guys of lobster, sushi and steak.
Last post by Roscoe - Today at 11:58:46 AM
Morning all.  :hi: Yesterday was Lou's birthday. She wanted Pizza so we went and got pizza. Otherwise, pretty dull suburban life. Just like I like it.  Now, to get through the day and earn these crumbs I call daily bread..
Hope everyone has a great day!
Last post by Lynx - Today at 09:30:10 AM
That's more than I've been accomplishing. All I do is go to w*rk, come home, get grandma up to pee, put her back to bed. If I'm fast enough and get her up and on the pee pot in time I don't have to clean the floor.

Oh, and I'm currently building a very efficient ship in Genesis Alpha One. It's a video game.
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 05:11:59 PM
Hi, all. Been busy and shamefully did not post this weekend. Lots going on- typical home stuff; baptized three Sunday, more home stuff, did hospital visits and home visits on church members, texted/called/communicated with it seems like everyone in three counties regarding church...back at work.
Just in time to prepare bible study tonight for tomorrow night. Oy Vey.  :laughhard:
Last post by Lynx - April 22, 2024, 04:25:56 PM
I'm still looking for that groundhog, if anybody has seen it. Soon as I find it, it's dead!

"Early spring" my frost covered car bumper.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 22, 2024, 02:46:12 PM
 :waving:
It's sunny but cool outside today.
Last post by MsJennJenn - April 19, 2024, 05:15:03 PM
Something needs to give for sure. People are struggggggling.

We had to make an emergency trip to Dallas Tuesday. Husband is blind in one eye (due to VHL - von-hippal lindau - a rare genetic disease). And he was/is having some fuzzy in his only good eye. SOOO stressful  :noo:

But... dr says he is okay. Says the fuzzy is old debris in his eye from prior issues but should hopefully go away? IDK. Husband doesnt know why it happened and dr didnt say anything. *I think* - its cus he came from sleeping 4 hours to working a SIXTEEN hour shift overnight. I think he was/is just tired and stressed but IDK. That's just my thoughts.

I'm just thankful it's nothing serious and he doesn't have to have surgery on the good eye. He DOES have angiomas (tumors) on the good eye as it is. We already knew that. So the fear was something related to those but it's not. They leave these tumors because it's more detrimental to his eyesight to remove them vs. leaving them until/if they ever cause issues.

It's been a week. So glad it's Friday.
Last post by Lynx - April 18, 2024, 05:05:13 PM
I know that when this economic bubble pops it's going to hurt. But I keep hoping it pops soon.
Last post by Roscoe - April 18, 2024, 03:18:45 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 18, 2024, 02:45:05 PMMy mom wrecked her car the other day. I'm glad she wasn't hurt. But now I have to take her to her doctor appointment today. Hope she gets another car soon. Cars are so expensive nowadays. She lives in the next town over, so it's not like it's just around the corner.
They are indeed way expensive. Especially for anything with less than a quarter million miles on it and decent.
Last post by Nelle - April 18, 2024, 02:56:35 PM
@Work. I have had the equivalent of two breakfasts in a plan to try to avoid snacking before lunch.

so very sleepy. I've been sleeping hard the past few nights and waking up like I worked all night. lol. Hoping I can quit this trend soon. :)