News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Great Debate between me and a friend..

Started by EricShane, April 19, 2013, 03:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Melody

Bol!!! 

No because they weren't born.

Yes because Adam was made in the likeness of Christ.

The REAL question is whether Jesus had a belly button since he was the 2nd Adam. 

:P

EricShane

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 19, 2013, 03:41:47 AM
Bol!!! 

No because they weren't born.

Yes because Adam was made in the likeness of Christ.

The REAL question is whether Jesus had a belly button since he was the 2nd Adam. 

:P

well I would imagine so.. He had a nautural birth.. So id say he had an umbillical cord lol.. But im trinity, so the adam being formed in the image of christ doesnt hold water for me lol jk
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

I've heard the answer is yes because God poked each one in the stomach and said " you're done & you're done" ;)

Lynx

That's one of the four great questions. 
Was dead reckoning ever alive?
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
Is there life before coffee? (We christians already know there's life after death.)
How do you tell if bagpipes are in tune?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

If your sunday school has been boring and dead, raise your hand and ask this and see wet happens! Lol

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

• Adam did not

• Eve Did

• Bagpipes are tuned to a different dimension than the ones we live in

• 371 angels can dance on the head of a needle

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

I've never seen a needle with a head, but that explains the way bagpipes sound.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Quote from: Scott on April 22, 2013, 02:39:42 AM

The dimension of only being able to enjoy them if you are drunk. Which explains why they came from the countries they did. Famous for beer and bagpipes. :lol:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Oh, THAT explains it!  In music chat (back when I visited music chat) someone posted a track he had made that he said he was trying to capture the feeling of being in New Orleans, drunk, at 3am.  We listened to the track and it certainly was drunk... the different instruments all had different timing, all over the place. 

I mentioned that, and he said "Well if you drink enough and listen to it again, the timing clears up." :P
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Niki

I like bagpipes, when they're played right. Especially when accompanied by bodhrans. Maybe it's because I have Scottish blood, because I've never been drunk or even tasted alcohol. So it's not that. Haha.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on April 23, 2013, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: Scott on April 22, 2013, 02:39:42 AM

The dimension of only being able to enjoy them if you are drunk. Which explains why they came from the countries they did. Famous for beer and bagpipes. :lol:

:beret:

THAT'S what you think...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller