News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Another Facet of 666

Started by onli-one-jehovi, May 28, 2011, 12:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onli-one-jehovi

I found the following interesting. In light of current events, I think there may be some credence if only in another spiritual level. I also looked up the words "worship" & "image" as relating to the beast.

According to Strong's Concordance -"Image" has a definition of resemblance. "Worship" is to lick the hand like a dog to its master. Thus, all worshiping the image of the beast are forcefully submitted to a global resemblance of a kingdom. {Beast is a kingdom, not a person. The 2nd AC is the leader of the kingdom.}

Anyway, this is an interesting find.

Several years ago, Zola Levitt interviewed an ex-Muslim and convert to Messiah, Mr. Walid Shoebat.  During the conversation, Shoebat said that  he was startled to see the Greek letters  χξς'  translated, "666" in Revelation 13:18.  He said that if one draws these same letters, the χ becomes the crossed swords of Islam, ( the symbol of which is on the national flag of Saudi Arabia), and the ξς' are identical to Arabic letters that translate into English as: "in the name of Allah!"
Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?