News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

AWAKE!

Started by onli-one-jehovi, October 24, 2009, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onli-one-jehovi

AWAKE!

The Spirit of the Lord is crying out: AWAKE! AWAKE! The hour is here for my people to AWAKE! Fall on your face before Me. Tremble in my presence. Let my glory overcome you and change your hearts. Ask of Me and I will give you mercy. Ask of Me and I will give you grace. Ask for the righteousness that is my gift to you. Your righteousness is as filthy rags, but mine is holy and everlasting. Mine is glorious. Ask and I will transform you from the Kingdom of Darkness into the Kingdom of Light. Come into my presence with weeping and repentance. Come into my presence with humbleness of heart and contriteness of spirit. Oh my people AWAKE!

The cry of the Bridegroom is going forth. The cry of the Spirit is here. Now will I shake the nations. Now will I gather together all those who seek my face. Come into the safety of my name. Come into the safety of my ark. Oh my children AWAKE!
************************************************************************************

The above is not a verbatim statement from the Lord. However, it is the gist of what I heard HIM saying.

I keep hearing AWAKE! AWAKE from the slumber of  religion. AWAKE from the dreams of wealth and riches. AWAKE from the desire of prosperity in Mammon. He is coming now. Not someday but today. Now is the cup of iniquity full. This country must pay the price of rebellion. America must pay the price for rejecting HIM. It's time to get real. It's time to get serious. It's time to AWAKE o' sleeping ones. AWAKE from the illusion of normality. This world is not our home. This country does not hold our allegiance. Our kingdom is not of this world. Our King does not reign in Washington. AWAKE and come out of her. AWAKE and stop trying to revive that which HE is slaying. The kingdoms of this world must become the kingdoms of THE CHRIST.

I hate what we call "Church". I hate what we term "Religion". Both are powerless and fake. Where is the glory of the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL?  Where is the healing of the sick? The transformation of the sinner? The brokenness of the pure in heart? Where is the fear of falling into the hands of an angry God?

No, all we see is the shell of outward piety and pride. All we hear are the repetitive refrains of self-induced emotion. Praise comes from the lips but not from the heart. The pulpits are full of dogs, regurgitating their own vomit. HIS voice is not heard for they are deaf. HIS word is not spoken for they are dumb. Alas, there is nothing left to do but speak lies of peace and safety; lies of prosperity and wealth. Our God has become nothing more than a Genie who fulfills every wish of the flesh.

I hate it.

There is a reason He cries: AWAKE! There is a reason He cries: COME TO ME!

Jesus loves us so much, it hurts. He yearns for our company even more than we yearn for His. Oh Bride of Christ; we must come back to our Beloved. We must throw off the illusions and deceptions of those who do not hear Him. Open up your ears and hear His voice. Open up your eyes and see His glory. Get back into the Word, for it is the lamp. Come to Him and buy the oil of understanding. It is available w/o price. Freely He will give it if we but ask. Fall on your face before His majesty. Be broken upon the Rock that is Christ. Be malleable clay in the hands of the Potter. Reject all the foolishness of religion. Identify the wolves who seek only to use you for their gain. AWAKE! AWAKE! The hour is late and we are not yet saved. Hear the voice of the Shepherd crying in the Wilderness. Come to Him now. Do not wait. Come to Calvary again. Come to that blood soaked tree, weeping in godly sorrow. Babylon is about to be destroyed. America is about to fall. Nothing will be the same. There is no time. Come into the ark while you may.

AWAKE! AWAKE! THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH!

Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

Melody

Quote from: onli-one-jehovi on October 24, 2009, 09:26:12 AMWhere is the healing of the sick? The transformation of the sinner? The brokenness of the pure in heart? Where is the fear of falling into the hands of an angry God?

I'm seeing it on a regular basis here in Kansas City.  And it's perpetually increasing.

Raven180

QuoteWhere is the healing of the sick? The transformation of the sinner? The brokenness of the pure in heart? Where is the fear of falling into the hands of an angry God?

It has been my experience that when churches dilute doctrine and compromise on truth, signs and wonders which work to the healing of the mind, body, and soul begin to disappear. That sinners don't get transformed, and people, because what they believe is watered down, cannot achieve sufficient pureness of heart, and therefore tend to not achieve the level of brokeness one might expect.

Furthermore, dilution and compromise is simply a sign to a church that it lost its fear of the Lord a long time ago.

Contrawise, a church that will never dilute doctrine and never compromise on truth is as powerful as they come, such as I've seen.
Luke 12:24,

24. Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them...