News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

20-Fold Judgment

Started by onli-one-jehovi, June 13, 2009, 02:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onli-one-jehovi

Jeremiah 12:5 - If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst , they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?   

20 Fold, 20 Fold, Judgement is upon America
http://www.prayersforthepeople.com/id100.html

This is a pretty long article but well worth pondering. This is not the first person I've come across warning of a major calamity in the Summer/Fall months of this year.  Whether it will or whether it won't - I can't say, but I do know something is in the offing. July does appear to keep cropping up though.

I haven't personally had any catastrophic dreams/visions, but I did hear the Spirit of the Lord whisper: War and Earthquakes in America. This was around March. And I do sense the desperateness of the hour, as the Holy Spirit continually reaches for His people. So far, we've been walking with the footmen, but now we're going to be running with the horsemen {four horses of Revelation}.

Everything is changing - socially, economically, and spiritually. The kings of the east are preparing for war. The leader of backslidden America no longer pretends to be Christian. The speech from Cairo to the Muslim world shredded that little lie. {As well as his submissive bowing to the Saudi King} The division of Jerusalem is currently on the table. This will prove disasterous, as scripture warns of the consequences of such an act. The result will be just compensation brought about by the sins of this nation and that foolish usuper in the White House. But even then, it's only the beginning.

I hope we understand that America is Babylon, and America will be destroyed. No amount of prayer will prevent it. Our prayers must be for the Church in America to repent and come out of her. Not to physically leave the country, but rather spiritually choose to let go and serve the Lord with all the heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. The physical establishment of His kingdom is at hand. There should be no weeping over sinful Babylon. No desire to save her from the judgment of a long-suffering God. Our desire must be to become witnesses of His glory, and beacons of hope in a hopeless time. Bank accounts and possessions are reduced to a lesser priority. Am I conforming to His image re-takes first place. 

I hope everyone understands these articles are intended to give us a perspective not seen on mainstream media or heard in most churches. The Spirit of the Lord is screaming out warnings to the Body to prepare for judgment. Unfortunately, we continue to focus on selfish prosperity messages, decreeing and declaring God to fulfill our covetous lusts rather than His will.  Well, His will is for us to be conformed to the image of His Son - not increase our portfolio in the Stock Market. You can't serve God and Mammon.

And that's what these calamities are designed to do - bring our will under subjection to His via repentance; to bring forth the overcomer via giving up of our lives. We just have to get serious about all this and come out of Babylon so we do not partake of her judgments.  

So, brace yourselves for the very, very rough ride ahead.
Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

Gingerale

I am not sure when the Lord intends on taking His bride, but we MUST BE READY!!!

you're so right-  and there is a rumbling in the supernatural, that is a broad opening for God to tell His people that the Great Day is coming.

it's time for us to put away selfishness and cleave tight to God, His Word, and His warning.

thank you for posting this. we MUST BE SAVED!!!

sabellius

Praise the Lord ( Shalom Shalom )

Here in NY where Angels of GOD are  being seen of people,where as prophecies come true in front and all around these New Yorkers.Its ashame when they are still hard hearted when it comes to God.God still is in the biz of saving folks.He is still in the Miracle working biz..He Still answers prayers and fills folks with his Spirit.Pray .

Ken W.

Melody

I haven't gotten to the link yet but this scripture comes to mind:

Psa 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word. 

Psa 119:75 I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

God chastens whom He loves.  Hardships in life reveal our need for God.  Everything, everyone belongs to God, and He longs for them to reach out to Him. Whatever the evils of the world are, they only testify of their evilness and make a sharper contrast to God's ways.  We, even in the midst life's drama, have peace, love, and joy.

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: sabellius on August 11, 2010, 10:21:05 PM
Praise the Lord ( Shalom Shalom )

Here in NY where Angels of GOD are  being seen of people,where as prophecies come true in front and all around these New Yorkers.Its ashame when they are still hard hearted when it comes to God.God still is in the biz of saving folks.He is still in the Miracle working biz..He Still answers prayers and fills folks with his Spirit.Pray .

Ken W.

Yes HE does Ken. And it is a shame that most hard-heartedness comes from HIS people
who should know HIM better. Yet, that's the purpose of judgement. I believe the LORD is
in the process of "drawing a line in the sand"; choices will be so clear that there is no excuse
for not following HIM.

I daresay there are still many within the Body who do not see the escalation of global
events as HIS beginning judgments. Scoffers who walk after their own lusts. We do need to
continue praying for mercy in the midst of judgment.

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 12, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
I haven't gotten to the link yet but this scripture comes to mind:

Psa 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word. 

Psa 119:75 I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.

God chastens whom He loves.  Hardships in life reveal our need for God.  Everything, everyone belongs to God, and He longs for them to reach out to Him. Whatever the evils of the world are, they only testify of their evilness and make a sharper contrast to God's ways.  We, even in the midst life's drama, have peace, love, and joy.

So true, for we have that blessed hope of Christ in us and we comprehend this is not our world
or society. We are awaiting the establishment of the Kingdom of God upon the Earth.

This is the final time of refining the vessels of silver and gold. The Body still has so much of
Babylon on/within her that must be purged. Look up saints, for our redemption draws nigh.

Melody

Hsa 5:12   Therefore [will] I [be] unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness. 

Hsa 5:14   For I [will be] unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, [even] I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue [him]. 
Hsa 5:15   I will go [and] return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. 

Hsa 8:1 ΒΆ [Set] the trumpet to thy mouth. [He shall come] as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. 

God comes as a moth, then a lion, then an eagle, more shocking each time. Why should it takes such shocking things to turn us back to God completely?

Matthew Henry Commentary (it is so much more articulate than I)
But, if we make it to point at the destruction of the kingdom of the ten tribes by the king of Assyria, we must reckon it is the body of that people which as Israelites, to whom pertained the adoption, the glory, and the covenants, is here called the house of the Lord. They thought their being so would be their protection; but the prophet is directed to tell them that now they had lost the life and spirit of their religion, though they still retained the name and form of it, they were but as a carcase to which the eagles and other birds of prey should be gathered together. The enemy shall pursue them as an eagle, so swiftly, so strongly, so furiously. Note, Those who break their covenant of friendship with God expose themselves to the enmity of all about them, to whom they make themselves a cheap and easy prey; and their having been the house of the Lord, and his living temples, will be no excuse nor refuge to them.