I need help!

Started by confusedNow, April 11, 2009, 06:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

confusedNow

I have been a Pentecostal all of my life, I have had the Holy Ghost for over 20 years and I have been faithful and believed.  But now I am having a problem and I need some real help.

I have tried and tried to answer these questions, but I cannot.  I don't want to start any problems and I don't want to be a nuisance on this forum, but I want to know where I can ask some honest, genuine questions and get some honest, genuine answers.

These questions generally have to do with how to know that what I believe is right.  I will not ask them until I have been given the OK by the mods/admins.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

onli-one-jehovi

no one can answer until the question(s) are asked.

Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

Gingerale

confused- I might just speak for myself, but as a long-time poster, I respect you for YOUR respect in the board enough to wait on a mod/admin. to okay your postings. : ] Be careful, however [preventive maintenance] of who you take answers from. If you wish to know the legit sincere posters- ask SCOTT. he will be happy, I am sure, to point you towards sheep, rather than wolves disguised as sheep. Hope your questions are answered whether on here or somewhere else. Your need is my prayer.

Scott

What is / are you questions?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

adx

Yes if you post here perhaps i can help as well. I am willing to anwser to the best of my ability any question that you might have.  My strongest advice to you without knowing any details is to take it to the lord through prayer and fasting and bible reading.  Whenever i have struggled i just pray and fast and read and sure enough an anwser appears whether through someone or something.

Gingerale

well said, adx. Prayer, fasting, and the Word are number one.

gospelgirl

Amen Gingerale!

Confused, hope you come back soon so we can answer any questions you have.

barefoot

hope you find what your looking for-god will help you-but please pray-someone should be able to help-if only someone could know what you needed-life is a gift and short- he wants you to be happy- god keep you-