"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I'm back home in Johnson City. I have a ridiculous amount of studying to do. 3 tests in the next week.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Again with the predictable lines.  *sigh* Jenn if Seth ever hires a writer, perhaps you could share the expense and the writer could write some new material for you as well.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

If he pays decent, I'll make him look like a more eloquent version of President Obama....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Melody

School and church are already cancelled for tomorrow.  We have a steep drive way that is going to get some use with a foot of snow! 

But not by me... LOL

taco_harvell

http://truthsalem.com/

Our new home on the web launched today!!

I had to work hard for compromise it getting this done. A few elements of it I would still like to get rid of but you do what you can. I am just glad they accepted my proposal to change our domain from www.truthtsalemvaupc.com to truthsalem.com! That was enough to make me shout!! Building this while dealing with these headaches has not been the easiest thing so if y'all find a mistake let me know. Otherwise what do ya think?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

Isaac, I would share the snow, but you're a bit far away. :P

Quote from: HeatherB on February 04, 2014, 03:43:16 AM
Frankly I think we all are quite predictable.....

Agreed. *lol*

In the process of making curtains for Arabella's bedroom. :) I was going to make some for the boys' room as well, but they told me they didn't want any. *lol* And no, I wasn't going to make theirs out of pink polka-dots. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on February 04, 2014, 04:52:00 AM
And no, I wasn't going to make theirs out of pink polka-dots. ;)

Roscoe will take some of those. He's been wanting some curtains to match his miata.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

Isaac, I would share the snow, but you're a bit far away. :P

Quote from: HeatherB on February 04, 2014, 03:43:16 AM
Frankly I think we all are quite predictable.....

Agreed. *lol*

In the process of making curtains for Arabella's bedroom. :) I was going to make some for the boys' room as well, but they told me they didn't want any. *lol* And no, I wasn't going to make theirs out of pink polka-dots. ;)

Boys need no curtains!

SippinTea

That's what they tell me. *lol* I had thought maybe denim. Or Lego. Or something like that. But they don't want any, so there's no point wasting my time. :P

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

Especially at their age they'd get ripped, stained, or pulled off the wall, or something worse.  :freaky2: lol I hated curtains as a teen just give me my window shade.

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 04, 2014, 05:10:20 AM
And no, I wasn't going to make theirs out of pink polka-dots. ;)

Roscoe will take some of those. He's been wanting some curtains to match his miata.
:pound: :pound: I don't own a Miata.  :sadbounce:
And the pink would overpower the pearl on my Lincoln.  :hypocrite:
Morning, all. Sleet and freezing rain this morning, I'm feeling that it might get nasty during the day. Going home might be slick.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Morning everyone.

We have rain that is freezing on contact. It's mighty slick outside.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I currently do not have curtains. I have one giant window in my room with blinds that cover the entire length. I keep them open during the day because I like sunlight. [also to make sure none of my neighbors hit my car]. They get closed at night because there is a streetlight in the parking lot that shines right into my room. I like it dark at night.  :cool:

Melody

Here ya go.  This is my friend's house across town.  The bowl is for snow cream.  LOL  We'll all be fat by the end of this thing! hehehehe

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Sitting in the dark. :mad: The stupid ice has hung on the stupid power lines and trees until something gave away. So not happy.  I had to steal the propane heater from my shop and jury rig it in the house for heat.
So- Winter, it is OVER. Take your cold, ice and snow, and get lost. If I  have to gile a protection order against you I will..:pound:

Lynx

How did you get online to post that if the power is out?  Just curious.  I thought maybe you used your phone, but you can't get a signal out there.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy