News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 21, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
So glad I'm not allergic to strawberries. or any other type of fruit really.  :fork: :freaky2:
Indeed, it is good that you aren't allergic to fruit, since you is one.. :P

I've been working on the tower project- gonna try to pour concrete tomorrow. And Rusty's newly developed oil leak has to be tracked down..but tonight, I am gonna go with the wife to a *gasp* Baptist church. They having a southern gospel  singing, and Weston Hinson, son of the incomparable Kenny Hinson, is gonna be there. He can't hold his dad a candle to run by, but I've heard him sing and the boy got a goodly portion of his dad's talent and voice. With any luck, he'll sing "Two Winning Hands" and "Call Me Gone"......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on February 21, 2014, 10:58:35 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 21, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
So glad I'm not allergic to strawberries. or any other type of fruit really.  :fork: :freaky2:
Indeed, it is good that you aren't allergic to fruit, since you is one.. :P

Yukk yukk :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kmymbir

Newest update: my boss fired me on valentines, we got evicted from our house-we have four more days to get out of here... My boss is also the landlord...
But.. God is good... Because we have found a new house that's cheaper and bigger, and I just got a new job today at a florist, and God's blessing us financially so that the move is smooth. The house is almost completely packed up and I am anxious for this transition..
Also my Uncle Jerry is in the hospital, he had a heart attack, 5 of his valves or arteries or something is clogged.. They have to do bypass surgery on Tuesday.. Please remember that..
My husband is also failing some of his college courses... He has not told me yet, I found his scores on his school website tonight while he's at work, please say a prayer for him in that area/.... So much is changing in our lives..

I miss my Mel-Mel...I wish I had a friend here in Wiggins...
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Newsman