News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It's Late, but Anybody Want In On GPCCEX 2013?

Started by Chseeads, December 06, 2013, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Tis a late start of stating it, but I hate to let it go without a fight...lol 

Anybody want to send Christmas cards this year, post your intents and PM addresses....yadda yadda. 

Everyone can send me cards with money in them.  :hypocrite:

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on December 06, 2013, 12:28:42 PM
Tis a late start of stating it, but I hate to let it go without a fight...lol 

Anybody want to send Christmas cards this year, post your intents and PM addresses....yadda yadda. 

Everyone can send me cards with money in them.  :hypocrite:

Monopoly money he means!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

:lol: Yeah, I'm likely in...if I can remember to get cards. And Cheesehead, you ain't stirring this up just to drum up bizness is you?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

You're killing me. I asked weeks ago. It's a bit late in the game for me. I may it may not send out cards to addresses I already have from previous years. 

Lynx

I can attest that mellowyellow did mention this weeks ago. When I saw this thread I thought I remembered her mentioning it, but until she mentioned it now I thought maybe my memory was wrong.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on December 07, 2013, 02:43:44 AM
I don't know what my address will be......

We will just address yours to the van down by the river.... :smirk2:

I have sadly not kept up with everything on GP of late, and I did not see pot head's mention of this.  :hypocrite:

taco_harvell

Would like to but literally can't afford to participate. :(
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Actually I'll just use mom's address. I'll more than likely be here. I can't see her [or actually,mostly dad] kicking me out for the holiday's. Granted with money how it is right now they may be New Year's cards  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali