News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

WHAT do you hate?

Started by taco_harvell, October 24, 2013, 06:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

WHAT do you hate?

Insights  on somethings I have figured out I hate recently more than I realized;

1: Feeling useless!!!
2: Letting people down.
3: Missing work.
4: HOSPITALS!
5:Everyone "watching" me.
6: WORRY!
7: LIMBO!

What about you?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Cats. For the most part. 

Sauerkraut   

Lynx

Boiled okra

Computers I own, that I paid for, that will not OBEY THEIR MASTER! 

When I ask someone "what's wrong?" and they say "nothing" and it's obviously not nothing. If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked.

Albums with a hidden track - after the official last track they put a minute or more of silence, then the real last song.  Cute, real cute, but do you really think I want to wait through a minute of silence every time I listen to that?

Dogs that have been trained to be mean.  By nature dogs are nice.  You train a dog to be mean, you have ruined something beautiful. Get a security system to guard your stuff, they eat less and you won't be sued for your security system biting people on the leg.  If you do get sued for your security system biting someone, I'd like to see this system!

The Wal-Mart bakery department.  Wal-Mart has driven many small shops out of business, but at least in most areas Wal-Mart has a replacement.  Wal-Mart's bakery is NOT a suitable replacement for the bakeries it drove out of business.  Not even close.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

1) Drunks
2) Drunk backsliders
3) Drunk backsliders that are determined to go to hell
4) Being 100% unable to reach said drunks, and having my heart broken as I watch them walk away, all the while seeing what I would have been had not it been for His mercy. :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

clark thompson

I hate letting others down, my sins, and feeling useless.
The Lord made a Way.

Melody

Ok. Serious answer:

Churches that can't love a person taken by homosexuality or whatever sin, (as if Lying is not ALSO an abomination) to deliverance and restoration.

SippinTea

Laziness
Apathy
False accusations
Gossip
Watching marriages and families disintegrate and not being able to stop it from happening
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

--Surprises

--People who leave me hanging. If you have to stop our conversation or whatever TELL ME. If you are tired of talking to me, just tell me. It would hurt less than it does when you just leave me hanging.

--people who lie....the front of my car is banged up and I'm unable to get it fixed, because a guy ran a red light, hit me, and told a lie to the insurance> that I was the one who ran the red light. And the insurance won't make more than a certain amount of attempts to contact the witness I had who can prove he ran the light and not me. I hate people who lie!!!!!!!

--people who joke, talk about, kid, or even ATTEMPT to do something to my hair. People I work with, know that there are two things about me that will truly upset me...take the Lord's name in vain, and joke about doing something to my hair.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

The phrase "Don't WORRY"!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when you have the MOST to worry about people feel the need to keep repeating those two words. I really wish I was super spiritual and could say  "What's worry?" but there is still a whole lot of flesh on my bones. I need a worry switch so I could just flip it off or an abundance of dirty socks to stuff in the mouths of those who keep repeating it. lol

I am already trying not to worry!!! Hearing that phrase over and over just reminds me "hey you got a lot of stressful things going on to worry about.".

Okay rant over! Sorry!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: mini on October 25, 2013, 04:10:23 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on October 24, 2013, 10:25:48 PM
Sauerkraut   

:o

Sauerkraut is delicious!! Polish sausage cooked all day in it is one of my favorites!!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 25, 2013, 04:12:16 PM
Sauerkraut   

Sauerkraut is delicious!! Polish sausage cooked all day in it is one of my favorites!!

I'm with Melodya on this one - PUKE. GROSS!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 25, 2013, 04:18:25 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on October 25, 2013, 04:12:16 PM
Sauerkraut   

I'm with Melodya on this one - PUKE. GROSS!

:yeahthat:

I'll eat the sausage that's been cooked in it, but pick around the sauerkraut. YUK!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Sauerkraut is a waste of perfectly good cabbage.

Jenn I hear you on the liar bit. Somebody pulled out right in front of me, then lied to his insurance company that I crossed the center line to hit HIM. Net result, I had to pay for my own damages. I still can't shake the feeling that I should have just plowed into his gas tank, thus leaving a scorch mark on the pavement where we hit...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Scott

I hate the word Hate!   :freaky2:

I dislike:

Pretentious Pharisaical Christians. We all know them - listen to them talk/brag. OY Vey! 

I love:

Open honest Christians.

I dislike:

Green Beans

Doctor Pepper

Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. It tastes nasty and IMHO is the nearest thing to alcoholism that non boozers can get hooked on. There is something in it that makes people addicted to that stuff.  Almost everyone I know that drinks it, drinks TOO MUCH of it.  Some people  have a can or bottle open an guzzle all day long.  Good Grief! That just cannot be good for you.

Side note in honesty: I love Coffee - but I drink an average of one or two cups per week (if that). I drink H20 Sparkling Water most of the time and will have some pop (regular) with Supper (Usually).

Back to the Dislikes:

Politicians, regardless of Party. Both parties are heathens and barbarians who simply want to rob and plunder the citizens.

Catsup - nasty stuff.  *shudder*

Regular Chocolate. It has to be dark or nothing.

Fast Food Joints - I am allergic to a lot of what they serve, but the staff at most places around her treat the customers as if we are there to interfere with their lives.

Big Macs- NASTY

Sauerkraut - only on a Reuben or a Brat. Other than that. Feed it to the dogs.

The smell and taste of Beer and Whiskey! As a kid my brother gave sips of them. YUUUCK!  Nastiest stuff on earth.  Why anyone would drink them I will never know.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Diet sodas: I never did understand the attraction of diet sodas.  They taste nasty.  If I couldn't have sugar, I'd just drink water.  But I don't do sodas much anyway, so there's a good chance my opinion is biased.

Chocolate:  Preach it brother!  Milk chocolate is a waste of good sugar and milk.  I can't say it's a waste of good cocoa because there isn't much cocoa used in milk "chocolate."  :P

Catsup (or ketchup for us southern folk:) Preach it brother!  Four things a true connoisseur hates - Catsup, iceberg lettuce, too much salt instead of proper seasoning and tomatoes in winter.

Fast food joints: Preach it!  Give me a good turkey sandwich on whole wheat sourdough bread over a fast food factory's "food" any day.

Beer and whiskey:  I think the taste is tolerated or worked around - something about a "chaser," whatever that is.  It is nasty though, mom let me taste hers when I was a kid and it tasted terrible.

Politicians:  You'll notice the root word is poli - many, and ticks - blood sucking parasites.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 25, 2013, 09:41:07 PM
Diet sodas: I never did understand the attraction of diet sodas.  They taste nasty.  If I couldn't have sugar, I'd just drink water.  But I don't do sodas much anyway, so there's a good chance my opinion is biased.

I try to be careful about what I drink.  I try my best to stick to water as much as possible.  I TRY!  I usually have a bottle of water that I am sipping out of all day.  Usually sparkling water or club soda. I will be honest and tell you that I love Pepsi, Ginger Ale and Dark Root Beer!  I have to police myself. Hence the water.

QuoteCatsup (or ketchup for us southern folk:) Preach it brother!  Four things a true connoisseur hates - Catsup, iceberg lettuce, too much salt instead of proper seasoning and tomatoes in winter.

Ketchup for me too - (southern fam) - I avoid it at all costs.  Lettuce I cannot physically eat (Pancratic issue) because it is the hardest veggie for the digestive system to process.  I do like salt, not as much as red pepper though.  But.. I gotta have my tomatoes.   I don't eat them plain - but on sandwiches and in soups and spinach salads.

QuoteFast food joints: Preach it!  Give me a good turkey sandwich on whole wheat sourdough bread over a fast food factory's "food" any day.

I like the McDonalds Wings and Fish Sandwich. The only things I can eat without pain and other issues.  Burger king is out, Wendy's - their Chili & baked tater and very little at the Fake Mexican Place Taco spell.  Once in a while I can handle a $1.00 Arbys sandwich - If I've been meat free for a while.

QuoteBeer and whiskey:  I think the taste is tolerated or worked around - something about a "chaser," whatever that is.  It is nasty though, mom let me taste hers when I was a kid and it tasted terrible.

I've been a bouncer, I've seen that it does to you. n.a.s.t.y.

QuotePoliticians:  You'll notice the root word is poli - many, and ticks - blood sucking parasites.  ;)

Do not insult blood sucking parasites  :nono:

Every Friday on my FB Account is ''Make fun of Politicians Day!''

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

Is there a "light" root beer? Lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Yes there is.  They call it "diet" and it could be better used as a weed killer than as a beverage.  Abominable stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Well I meant cus he said "dark root beer".
Isn't all root beer dark?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Cream soda? Maybe that could be considered light root beer.  There's a lot of brands that started selling root beer, then branched out to cream soda.  Seems to be some connection between the two somewhere.
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 26, 2013, 02:40:42 AM

There is a huge difference.  Example:  Mug, Dads and A&W are standard Root Beer.  Barqs and Hires are Darker Root Beers.  The Darker Root Beers are not as sweet and don't have as much Vanilla flavoring.

The Never Ending Battle

taco_harvell

Turf wars between Apostolic churches!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Scott on October 26, 2013, 06:54:48 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 26, 2013, 02:40:42 AM

There is a huge difference.  Example:  Mug, Dads and A&W are standard Root Beer.  Barqs and Hires are Darker Root Beers.  The Darker Root Beers are not as sweet and don't have as much Vanilla flavoring.

Ohhhh explains why I like Barqs. It's my favorite. I don't like A&W or Mug..too light, not enough fizz..lol makes sense now..but Barq? YUM.  Love Barqs cream soda, and red cream soda too!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-