News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

FIVE-OH CAUGHT GLAZED HANDED AS HE HOLDS DOUGHNUT STORE HOSTAGE!!!

Started by mini, July 12, 2011, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

A Arkansas police office is being held for holding 13 people hostage at a local doughnut shop early Tuesday morning.  It seems to have started about 9:15 Tuesday, when one, Roscoe P Coltrane of Arkansas, had a rather nasty doughnut craving hit while driving his pink Miata.  A Mrs. Verda Lee, of Conway, Arkansas, gave this eye witness account:  "Lawd, I thought a deranged leprechaun had come through those double doors, but it was soon apparent to us all that he wasnt after gold.  He was after that waterfall of glaze!  Then he got up on the edge of the tank, yelled "YEEHAW" and did a cannonball in the glaze.  I ain't never eating there again"  Shortly thereafter, he made a straw out of a piece of rubber tubing, and drank nearly 5 gallons of glaze.   

Luckily, Roscoe let one hostage go to the bathroom. When the hostage didn't return, Roscoe sent all the others to see what's took him so long.   Little did Roscoe know that all hostages escaped out the back door.

Some reports say that most witnesses wanted to stay around and see "how much more glaze that short little man could put away" but were finally persuaded to leave the premises. 

When police went to investigate, they found Roscoe going face up through the pouring glaze while singing the "Hallelujah" chorus in a hallucinatory way. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

The mental image of 5-0 on the doughnut conveyor belt basking in all that glaze (think krispy kreme here...) .... no wonder he is on a sugar induced high...lol
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?