News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on Chel thread #2

Started by Lynx, July 12, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

One, lime cheesecake doesn't ship well.  Two, she is a fairly good cook herself, so anything I could send other than chocolate oatmeal cookies would be superfluous (although by now she's probably mastered those as well.)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

iridiscente

We have friends who think you should open a restaurant, Isaac, after sampling some of your sour dough cinnamon rolls.

Lynx

Wrong thread.  This is for picking on Chel, not me.  :P

And I have heard that frequently, but if it were a business it would no longer be fun. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

Lynx

Wherever Chel went to use up her vacation time, she must be having a great time.  We haven't heard a peep from her. 

*pick pick*

*poke*

*pike*?
"Do you sing at church?"

iridiscente

Lynx

We all do, but our aim is improving...   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

* sunlight hugs the whole bunch of ya...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

So she DOES still exist!  I was wondering. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Boy do I have a reason to pick on Chel!  She went all over the country and never came by here once! 

And she still hasn't taught me how to make fried pies...
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 22, 2012, 08:06:42 AM
Boy do I have a reason to pick on Chel!  She went all over the country and never came by here once! 

And she still hasn't taught me how to make fried pies...
She didn't come here either.......
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

But you came here.  Not for long enough though.  And you never did let me know when you were returning so I could torment talk to you on your way back. 
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

Fried pies??  Chel knows how to make fried pies??  Oh my...  Chel, you're gonna have to teach me how to make fried apple pies so I can feed them to the Taco!!

Lynx

Me first!  :demand:  She mentioned she knew how to make them, then promptly left. 
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Quote from: RainbowJingles on September 23, 2012, 04:13:44 AM
Fried pies??  Chel knows how to make fried pies??  Oh my...  Chel, you're gonna have to teach me how to make fried apple pies so I can feed them to the Taco!!

yes! go teach Elona how to make them so I can get another Chel hug too!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

RainbowJingles

*evil glare at Isaac*

She was talking to ME...  She's gonna come teach ME.  Grrrr...

:lasereyes:

Heather: Meetup at the Taco House!  :-)

Lynx

Either way, she has to pass here to get to there.  So I'm first! :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

No...  She COULD go another way and end up at Heather's first.  Just sayin'.  You'd best behave yourself, mister.  :nono:

Lynx

I'm still on the way.  And I accomplished what I set out to do - keep this thread alive.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

But if you're not picking on Chel, then why bother keeping the thread alive?  :eyebrow:

Lynx

Ah but this IS picking on Chel.  I keep the thread alive, people think to pick on her.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I don't know exactly where you all live.   Heather/ Elona, if I was driving to Baltimore, MD from Kansas City, would I pass close to you?  My sis is due in February & I'm going out there to help.  I'm not sure if I'll drive or fly yet.