News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Well I got home and am now sitting eating a Moon Pie Crunch (tm) mint chocolate.  Very nice, kind of like two oversize Thin Mints (tm) with some really soft mint creme between them. 

No they didn't pay me to say that. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 27, 2011, 01:58:47 AM
Chel, I miss you. ;)
So say ye one, so say we all.  It seems a common theme.

What I want to know is, will she be coming up here for OUR youth retreat?  Thanksgiving week, Opryland Hotel, with the whole youth group going shopping that Friday at the Opry Mills Mall. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Go, Heather!! :highfive: :D

Chel dahling... I'm glad you had fun. I'm still mad I got so sick I couldn't come, but... *shrug* Maybe you wouldn't have met the love of your life if I'd gone.

:hypocrite: *rWooby stirs up trouble and then leaves*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:grin: ohh yeah?

lol!

Which one are you referring to? :halo:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

Barb- I was supposed to be at DFW at like 11ish... and i was gonna come suprise you, but now my eta is like 4am, and much later than possible to do all I wanted to do... :sadbounce: stupid airlines that dont check their upgrades are good before upgrading software that affects my plans... lol

Babs

aww bummers lol i am learning to love surprises lol

but i am normally awake at 4am lol

glad u had a good trip so far tho

* Babs hugs Chel

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

@Ruby If you can't figure out what event I was talking about ask a Pirate he might be able to remind you. lol

Just finished an 1,100 word essay the implementation of a CRM and the hardware change over involved in doing so. My brain is toast now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Taco I hear ya.  Writing it down is the easy part... figuring out what to do and how to explain what to do is tough.  :o 
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

That is great!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Babs on March 26, 2011, 05:29:34 PM
went for what was supposed to be a short walk that ended up being a several hour walk lol

i saw my homeless friend Shannon, told him, "you know Jesus loves you right?" he says "how can i forget, you tell me everytime you see me"

lol love it!

made me feel so good to see him smile i decided i would walk a bit more and find someone else to talk to. i think i talked to more people in this short few hours that i have all in one day in years lol

* Babs is thinking nap time  :waving:

p.s.
day 6 smoke free  :freaky2:

Lynx

You know... someday this ThinkPad T43 will be so far behind the times I will have to let it go.  Operating systems get bigger and need more ram, programs get more complex, and someday I will have to get rid of this computer and move on.

And when that day comes I am going to be so bummed out that I don't have dedicated page forward/page back buttons right above the arrow keys that I will SCREAM!
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Hmm...

John (going home for a nap. though I probably already spent too much time sleeping today)
oh, Seth,  :waving:

Quote from: SippinTea on March 27, 2011, 02:06:19 AM
Go, Heather!! :highfive: :D

Chel dahling... I'm glad you had fun. I'm still mad I got so sick I couldn't come, but... *shrug* Maybe you wouldn't have met the love of your life if I'd gone.

:hypocrite: *rWooby stirs up trouble and then leaves*

:beret:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on March 27, 2011, 02:06:19 AM

Seth was in Oregon?  :o

In other news: Went to the Dallas Museum of Art this morning, not before going to International Pancake House (Not IHOP lol) and it was fantastic! I had to visit an art museum for my art museum project for my Art Appreciation class.

Came home - took a 2 1/2 hour nap. Now I've been lazying around. Did some homework.

I need a volunteer to write an annotated bibliography for me! It's due 11pm tomorrow night.  :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 26, 2011, 09:12:07 PM
Well it is officially Spring, the snakes are out and slithering around. The first kill of the season. All other snakes will receive the same treatment. We want to be fair you know.

And there's snow on the ground here tonight. lol

w2cch etc.

Heather

I don't do snakes. Can't even see on in a picture or movie without having nightmares about then.

Thus far I have crocheted a scarf. Super simple, but I've already started another one with a smaller needle. My friend Heather ( yea I know...) crochets alot and is teaching me :)

I go back into my regular department tomorrow. Bummed to be back working sundays, but i don't have to close any this week. I do however have to work 5 hrs with the former-potential APB Monday though. That could be interesting/entertaining. Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 27, 2011, 03:42:17 AM
I don't do snakes. Can't even see on in a picture or movie without having nightmares about then.
That's precisely why I don't watch scary movies. I haven't had a nightmare in years and years. 
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I have had to many close encounters with snakes for my taste that's why I think all of them should be treated the same way. Kill them all!

When I was a kid someone told me that Ireland doesn't have any snakes, and I so tried to convince my parents to move there. lol

taco_harvell

Got to be at church 2 hours early tomorrow. I have been volunteered to cook hamburger steaks for the entire church. I guess people volunteering you to cook at least means someone likes your cooking. lol