News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

my deal of the day!

Started by Babs, May 07, 2008, 10:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

i was running around with my manager today after work and we went in this place called "bargain barn" to have a look-see since neither of us had ever gone there. and i found an incredible buy!

2 vintage Dragonware Cups, Saucers and small plate sets, with matching creamer and sugar

all for only $15.99  :great:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Mrs. Yosemite

somebody put a whole lot of time and detail into those. It kinda looks Chinese. Very Pretty.

Babs

they are Japanese i am so excited, will be great for my coffee table, doing my new living room in all oriental stuff

My latest blog post.

Mrs. Yosemite

They look VERY expensive. Nobody will ever believe you got those for $15.00. lol

RainbowJingles

:pound:

That's the POINT, Mrs. Yo!!  :roll:

;)

Babs

lol well i looked them up on ebay, and just the creamer alone is over $25, so i guess i did pretty good  :grin:

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Hey Ethyl, I love a bargain. That's an awsome find. *Sis wants to find this bargain barn*  Is is used stuff? New stuff? or some of each?

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on May 07, 2008, 11:40:50 PM
They look VERY expensive. Nobody will ever believe you got those for $15.00. lol

Well, Mrs Yo, you are officially a member of GodPlace! You've been initiated into the group with the hammer of .... ahem..... love.....   :pound:

Babs

its kind of a goodwill kinda place, but just in a small town.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on May 07, 2008, 11:51:18 PM
lol well i looked them up on ebay, and just the creamer alone is over $25, so i guess i did pretty good  :grin:
Good deal