News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Ask alohilani

Started by LeahMarie, April 22, 2008, 01:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

So.. Really.. An ear is a house for....?

Who's your favorite veggietales character?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

newkris

when are you coming to minneapolis? 

whose your favorite little sister?
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

B

What do you do with all your free time? :angel:

B

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

For you to have found a new love for blogging...why is your blog been so quiet for the last week or so?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

me, too.

there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

alohilani

QuoteSo.. Really.. An ear is a house for....?

Earwax. :P Don't judge me, I was a creative kindergartener! *grin*

QuoteWho's your favorite veggietales character?

Oooo, this is tough. Probably Larry. He's just so likeable!

Quotewhen are you coming to minneapolis?

Some time soon - before the year 2042, at least! ;)

Quotewhose your favorite little sister?

Ohh, you know, the tall one.. What's her name, again? ;) Juuuust kidding! It's Leah, of course! ;)

QuoteWhat do you do with all your free time?

I'm sorry.. I don't understand the question. What is this 'free time' you speak of? ;)

QuoteFor you to have found a new love for blogging...why is your blog been so quiet for the last week or so?

Well, I blog during my 'free time' (*grin*) and I don't have enough of that lately. I tend to scribble my thoughts down rather than typing them, so when I transfer my notes to my computer, I'm sure I'll have a ton more posts, all at once. lol!

LeahMarie

Quote from: newkris on April 22, 2008, 02:36:47 AM
leah, you should have used this smiley  :hi:

Ah!! I should have!! :hi:

Quote from: alohilani on April 22, 2008, 03:08:57 AM
Earwax. :P Don't judge me, I was a creative kindergartener! *grin*

:lol:

Quote from: alohilani on April 22, 2008, 03:08:57 AM
Ohh, you know, the tall one.. What's her name, again? ;) Juuuust kidding! It's Leah, of course! ;)

:P :pound:

newkris

what's one fun memory that you and leah have together?

where is your favorite place to be?
me, too.

sunlight

when are you coming to texas again!?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

LeahMarie

She'd better come soon!!

How much do you love me? :hypocrite:

Want to take pictures with me? :teeth:

B

Want to take pictures with me? :P

*is still bitter* lol j/k ;)

B

sunlight

can i take your pictures with leah? LOL

LeahMarie

:laughhard:

Brannon, you should come take pictures with ME! I'm cooler! I like POTO :lol:

Hey, Rache- who's your favorite author?

What's your favorite movie?

Want to come down and go to the dentist with me? :teeth:

LeahMarie

Quote from: sunlight on April 22, 2008, 05:52:30 PM
can i take your pictures with leah? LOL

Want to take pictures WITH me? :lol:

Rache, what do you think of Jude Law? Or Boris Kodjoe? :lol:

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 22, 2008, 05:52:47 PM
Brannon, you should come take pictures with ME! I'm cooler! I like POTO :lol:

lol! How about we all meet here and take picture together? *grin*

B

LeahMarie

sunlight

the OK meetup of course!

LeahMarie

Oh!! I'm going to try my best!! :pwink:

Rache, are you going to OK? Pleeeeaaaseeee?! We can stop by and see Chadders, too!! :thumbsup2:

B

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

newkris

i think youse guys should come here when jolene is here and have her take pics of all of us!  we'd all look like models by the time she's done!!

me, too.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

alohilani

Quotewhat's one fun memory that you and leah have together?

Hmm.. We have SO many! It's hard to choose one, really.. We always make the best memories, like cooking enough food to feed an army, or laughing until we spit out beverages, or driving/dancing/singing all at once. *grin* We just have fun bein' around each other. ;)

Quotewhere is your favorite place to be?

Hmm.. Almost anywhere, but I really, REALLY love the beach. ;)

Quotewhen are you coming to texas again!?

Eventually! I'm getting a new nephew in June, so I'll need to make an appearance long enough to kidnap him. *grin*

QuoteHow much do you love me? :hypocrite:

Really? REALLY, you even ASKED that?!?!? :P

QuoteWant to take pictures with me? :teeth:

Of course, dahling. We do that well. ;)

QuoteWant to take pictures with me?

*grin* I was having a bad hair day, sheesh! Don't judge me! :P But next time. :)

Quotecan i take your pictures with leah? LOL

As long as YOU take a picture with me, too. We'll post it with two smileys. *grin*

Quoteare you going to OK?

That would be a no... I can't afford it because I'm already committed other places... :) Plus, the whole 'committed other places' thing poses a problem with timing. lol!

...But I'm open next year in some spots. Oregon and Texas and Florida and Wherever else sound just dandy to me! ;) ;)

sunlight

haha @ the 2 smileys! lets do it!
just let me know when you are gonna be in TX!

when is your nephew due? where do they live?