News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Applications:Eligible Men for...(New Thread)

Started by Newsman, January 08, 2008, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~Trina~*

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on January 11, 2008, 05:15:49 PM
when i read this thread, this is what comes to mind  :laughhard:

thats kinda funny!  ok so i think i need to be in on this too!!! LOL
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

RainbowJingles

I was wondering whatever became of this thread.

Any applications come in, ST?

I haven't seen any.  Maybe Mary took them all to "preview" them...  maybe THAT explains her reply in Brannon's "if you had to" thread.  :eyebrow:

Babs

well someone has run off with them because its been very quiet in the incrimination areas this week  :o
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

RainbowJingles

Well, somebody needs to find 'em fast, cuz I'm about to borrow Alana's dress and climb that tree.  It worked for her!

Babs

i know lol seth planted it outside his office one day and they were married the next. i mean wow!

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

hmmm. *wonders why Sir. John, the only male, has been absent in this thread lately*  come to think of it *wonders why Mary has been absent lately*

Babs

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on February 03, 2008, 09:21:39 AM
hmmm. *wonders why Sir. John, the only male, has been absent in this thread lately*  come to think of it *wonders why Mary has been absent lately*

hummm interresting observations. perhaps we should look into this  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 03, 2008, 08:52:16 AM
I was wondering whatever became of this thread.

Any applications come in, ST?

I haven't seen any.  Maybe Mary took them all to "preview" them...  maybe THAT explains her reply in Brannon's "if you had to" thread.  :eyebrow:
*snort* :rotfl:
LOL I haven't been reading this thread at all - see what I miss!  LOL LOL LOL

I gotta say with the success SisMom has had - what do I have to do to be first in line over here?!?!?!
I haven't been taking in any applications - honest - and if I had - I'd be sure to pass them along

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on February 05, 2008, 03:53:17 PM
Mary is. She cut to the front of the line.

I think you other gals shouldn't be intimidated by that, but maybe it'll make you try harder.  :biglaugh:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Naaa...not right now. Although...no, nevermind.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Why not more than one at a time?
that way you could do AB and Mel and others all at the same time! lol.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Called_&_chosen

*Walks in looks around and runs out before my names gets on any of them :marry: applications * 
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

Ashlee

hmmm.  I remember a few years ago we would bid on the eligible bachelors.  Anybody else remember that?

Backseat Radio

not sure I want to be on the list of single gals accepting applications  :o

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Called_&_chosen on February 05, 2008, 06:37:43 PM

*Walks in looks around and runs out before my names gets on any of them :marry: applications * 

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 05, 2008, 09:18:33 PM

Lookie here you guys!!  2 more volunteers!!  :great:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 05, 2008, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: Called_&_chosen on February 05, 2008, 06:37:43 PM

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 05, 2008, 09:18:33 PM

Lookie here you guys!!  2 more volunteers!!  :great:

:pound:

Sister_Mom

:kermit:

I'll take that as a "I definitely want to be added to the list of initial applicant reviews".  :hypocrite:

Sis

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on February 05, 2008, 08:53:12 PM
hmmm.  I remember a few years ago we would bid on the eligible bachelors.  Anybody else remember that?

Sure do! I think I started the last one, then we didn't do it anymore. We used to do it a lot on UPCI.

Sooooo Who's gonna work on Cheezie?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on February 05, 2008, 09:50:36 PM
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on February 05, 2008, 08:53:12 PM

Sure do! I think I started the last one, then we didn't do it anymore. We used to do it a lot on UPCI.

Sooooo Who's gonna work on Cheezie?

I remember the a couple of us Dingbats tried to auction off Newsman once when he went out of town, but the purpose wasn't to find him a wife, I think we were auctioning him off as our moderater. At least that's the way it started off.  :laughhard:

Amelia Bedelia

nevermind - I've decided I'm gonna be single

for at least an hour... or maybe even until tomorrow night... ya know, right up until my next promising looking date

and pffffft! to this statement
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 05, 2008, 03:54:26 PM
I think you other gals shouldn't be intimidated by that, but maybe it'll make you try harder.  :biglaugh:
you won't even have to try as hard - don't worry, I'll make you look good by comparison  ;)

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on February 05, 2008, 09:56:26 PM
nevermind - I've decided I'm gonna be single

for at least an hour... or maybe even until tomorrow night... ya know, right up until my next promising looking date

:laughhard:  :laughhard:

Actually, I think there may be something to deciding you're going to be single that somehow helps you find a man.  :o