News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Applications:Eligible Men for...(New Thread)

Started by Newsman, January 08, 2008, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Hmmm.... Elona's hittin' on Brandon again. Think that means she approved his application?  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Apparently!  :thumbsup2:

Congratulations, Brandon and Elona!  :clap:

John  :waving:

apsurf

Quote from: SippinTea on January 08, 2008, 03:17:00 PM
Hmmm.... Elona's hittin' on Brandon again. Think that means she approved his application?  :hypocrite:

But when are you going to apply for newsman?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Amelia Bedelia

hmmmmm

can I offer to review the applications?  ya know like help weed out those that I'm sure they won't want - then they won't have to waste their time reading all of them... I'll take a good first look and pass the ones I don't want along the ones I'm sure they'll be interested in along to them

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Newsman on January 08, 2008, 08:08:51 AM

If Sis Mom comes clean on all the stuff in the past 10 days?   :o :o :o

In due time.  :hypocrite:

:grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

He didn't fill one out yet.   :roll:

apsurf

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 09, 2008, 06:51:21 AM

He didn't fill one out yet.   :roll:

Why should I deal with all the paperwork....caveman approach works very well....but only if I can find a decent target.....Should I try south of the border, or in canada?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: nwlife on January 09, 2008, 09:25:57 AM
caveman approach works very well....but only if I can find a decent target.....Should I try south of the border, or in canada?

You try that approach I think you might better consider the Antartic, or possibly the moon.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Sister_Mom on January 09, 2008, 02:15:43 PM
Quote from: nwlife on January 09, 2008, 09:25:57 AM
caveman approach works very well....but only if I can find a decent target.....Should I try south of the border, or in canada?

You try that approach I think you might better consider the Antartic, or possibly the moon.  :laughhard:

Well, it HAS been rumored that he's searching for a lady who is totally "out of this world."  lol

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on January 09, 2008, 12:58:16 AM
hmmmmm

can I offer to review the applications?  ya know like help weed out those that I'm sure they won't want - then they won't have to waste their time reading all of them... I'll take a good first look and pass the ones I don't want along the ones I'm sure they'll be interested in along to them

Ummm...  As long as you promise not to discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, scruffiness (or lack thereof).  :-D

Newsman

Oh, Lady Mary DEFINITELY *glares* discriminates on the basis of age!  :laughhard:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Newsman on January 10, 2008, 04:31:38 AM
Oh, Lady Mary DEFINITELY *glares* discriminates on the basis of age!  :laughhard:

Let's see if having first choice of the applications will change her mind.  :D

Backseat Radio

Sis

RainbowJingles

Maaaaaaaaaaaaary!  Your presence is requested.  :D  Whatcha gonna say for yourself?

Amelia Bedelia

I'm still offering to review all applications for you - the ones that I think will be a good fit for you I will pass along
however the ones that I feel are a better fit for me.... well you'll never know about them  :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

Note the restrictions on the job.  Are you still interested?   :hypocrite:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 09, 2008, 06:04:11 PM
Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on January 09, 2008, 12:58:16 AM
hmmmmm

Ummm...  As long as you promise not to discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, scruffiness (or lack thereof).  :-D

Babs

when i read this thread, this is what comes to mind  :laughhard:

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on January 11, 2008, 05:15:49 PM
when i read this thread, this is what comes to mind  :laughhard:

:o

*goes to write new gameplan*  :freaky2:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.