News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Applications:Eligible Men for...(New Thread)

Started by Newsman, January 08, 2008, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

As Sister Mom has reqyuested a hold be placed on any future applications of men at this time, and prodigious winking and hypocrite halo-ing smilies have abounded in her posts these past 10 days, we will assume she has a beau she has deemed meritorious of her attention, for the nonce.

However,Lady Elona (Rainbowjingles) has mentioned what happens to the applications from Sis Mom's thread that might get passed along to her, so we start this thread, so the applications can go straight to her. This depsite the fact that recent internet exchanges 'tween she and Nwlife have raised the interest of some... Hmm, as an investigator I know would say.

And,. while spreading misery and mayhem in the best media style, we will also make this a place where applucations can be made to Lady SippinTea!  

Let the applications begin! Woohoo!

Please Note: Seth has show so much attention to Lady Alana the past few days that he may never make i to the ranks of the Eldfer Bachelors Council, much les to succeed me (if the term succeed would be appropriate, and the instance of me ever departing as) Grumpyest of the Grumpye!

John  :waving:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

SippinTea

Newsman

You are inferring you want me to, Lady SippinTea?

SippinTea

I'm just thinkin' it's... interesting.... that you're posting in an application thread. Hmmm...  :P

:beret:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Lady Melody,

Surely (yes, I'll quit calling you 'Shirley') you've noticed the plethora of not-so-subtle clues from Sister Mom that she's happy with more than just the latest batch of lasagna she's made!

BTW, I'm hungry..some lasagna would be great right now!

Want to handle the applications that come in, Lady Melody? Or, would you rather we put you in the group accepting applications?  :freaky2:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on January 08, 2008, 07:24:48 AM
I'm just thinkin' it's... interesting.... that you're posting in an application thread. Hmmm...  :P

Ummm...  not only is he posting in it.  He STARTED it!  :o

Perhaps he needs a thread of his own...  "Applications for the GOB now being accepted"

:hypocrite:

Newsman

Umm, I'm STARTING an application thread..if I were going to make an application to you now that I'm an eligible man seeking your attention, would I not either

1) Communicate that to you privately
---or-----
2) State it as a declaratiry challenge in public? i.e., a declaration of love followed by a warning for other men to stay away from you?

John  :waving:

Quote from: SippinTea on January 08, 2008, 07:24:48 AM

SippinTea

*laugh* Since you listed the above two points... I shall have to assume you are NOT applying, as those (apparently) are your two preferred methods.

Speaking of which.... how many times have you used those two tactics, eh? *grin*

RainbowJingles

So, Sir John, what exactly does the application look like?

Newsman

Lady SippinTea,

I've never used either one..though, if the occasion were to arise, I would probably do a combination..in private communication, make sure such feelings on my part towards a Lady were requited..then make an announcement for all to see, and other bachelors to take heed of!

John

Newsman

Lady Elona,

Hmm..I hadn't thoght on that..what would you Ladies like to be there? The same as the one for Sister Mom was?

John

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 08, 2008, 07:58:15 AM
So, Sir John, what exactly does the application look like?

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on January 08, 2008, 08:00:16 AM
Lady SippinTea,

I've never used either one..though, if the occasion were to arise, I would probably do a combination..in private communication, make sure such feelings on my part towards a Lady were requited..then make an announcement for all to see, and other bachelors to take heed of!

John

Awww.... 

Be ware when Yankee Bear finds his Belle. ;)

Newsman

Yankee Bear is a fictional bear that I write of, and an actual teddy bear Lady Elona has an entirely different story line of..of which bear dost thou compare me to?

Besudes, I would mix a bit of tech in as well..I'm sure I've written of the on-air songs I would dedicate after I made an announcement of an engagement, if such were to ever happen to me at this stage in life.

SippinTea

*grin*

I'm off to bed, everyone.  :hi:

Thanks for the chuckles tonight, Sir John! :)

RainbowJingles

Newsman: You're the one who started the thread.  I thought you would have the applications prepared in the event that someone might want one.

Or do you think ST and I are so far gone that no one would actually request an application?

Newsman

Can you rest whil we may still be talking/plotting about you?  :o

If Seth makes some new declaration of love towards his Mountain Dew  :o  :o

If Sis Mom comes clean on all the stuff in the past 10 days?   :o :o :o

Okayyyy, then, if that's the way you feel!

RainbowJingles

Night night, ST!  hope you can sleep well knowing that John is creating an application that may help determine your destiny.  :D

Newsman

Lady Elona,

No, by leaving it up to you two what you want on such an application..I have successfully accompliahed everything reasonable a man can do..and still see the woman find a way to complain about it!

Bwahahahahah  :laughhard:

Quote from: RainbowJingles on January 08, 2008, 08:07:21 AM
Newsman: You're the one who started the thread.  I thought you would have the applications prepared in the event that someone might want one.

Or do you think ST and I are so far gone that no one would actually request an application?

SippinTea

Elona-- :sleep: Sleeping well may very well be the question... but not because of this thread and all the plotting going on.  :teeth:

Night!

John--Ouch.  :sadbounce:

RainbowJingles

lol  That's a woman for you, huh?

Okay...  let's see...

Name: (obviously)
Date: (yes, I would like to go out on one of those, thankyouverymuch)
Bank Account Balance:   :hypocrite:

Hmmm...  Let's see...  I think I'm finished thinking for the evening.  I need to take a long overnight nap.
Perhaps I  can think of more to add tomorrow.

apsurf

this thread had the potential to make a lot of January and February investigations!!!

RainbowJingles