News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

An addicting game!

Started by Tricia Lea, February 10, 2007, 08:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Okay, fair warning: I will not pay your eye-doctor bills after you play this. LOL!

http://flash.abunawaf.com/2005/12/game33.swf

I took 130 seconds.  I know I am slow at it lol

Charlene

50 seconds...I had to figure out what to do at first!!

myhaloisintheshop

RandyWayne

71 seconds.... The first 20 figuring out what the goal was.

Nelle

Nelle

apsurf

117 secs... I was sleepy..yea that's my excuse! :grin:

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

got it down to  80 sec    2 days ago

NessasMama

I just got it down to 40 seconds!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

It sure is hard on the eyes!!!!  :o

randerzforya

Wow..definitely not easy on the eyes. Took me about 5 second to figure out what to do.

I finished in 56 seconds.  :thumbsup2:

nicolejoy

Yay, I must be GOOD - my first try was 47 sec... I'll try again now... ;) I got 39 next... then 38...

I think I might stop now - my eyes are getting sore!!

Ant

I got down to 36 seconds.

nicolejoy

Probably just to be competitive ;)

Well well well - I just did it in 27 seconds!! And I'm not even going to TRY to beat that - it's too intense for me ;)

LeahMarie

It took me 64 seconds... I'ma try to get it down, though.. I sat there dumbly for quite awhile.. Looking for the one :smirk2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Raecheal

Quote from: nicolejoy on May 03, 2007, 09:09:39 AM
Well well well - I just did it in 27 seconds!! And I'm not even going to TRY to beat that - it's too intense for me ;)

lol - Are you competitive Nic?

I'm going to have to try it tonight when I get home - it keeps freezing here at work.

Ant

I'm gonna let Nik win. There's no beating a girl who clears Minesweeper on the Expert setting in under a minute.

Raecheal

I have never cleared Minesweeper. Stupid game.

Raecheal

35 sec. ;)

I'm going to try again. I want to beat Nic's 27. ;)

LeahMarie

I got it down to 29!

And- I've beat minesweeper.. Just not lately.. But- that's reallly good! :o
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea

nicolejoy

I LOVE minesweeper

And Ant - it wasn't under a minute, it was under 100 seconds ;)

RandyWayne

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/

Beat it with a score of 5300+ in hard mode and 18 lives left. :)

mvausey

I started up at 61...after 10 or so tries I made it to 26 (weee!)  :clap:  I will try again next time see if I can break my record  :freaky2: