News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Melody Thrives in Thread #5

Started by Newsman, October 26, 2008, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

I am SOOOO looking forward to Thanksgiving!!! I miss yall, and I am just ready to relax and not have to worry about anything here, and I love a long road trip...taking one with Granny will prove to be very intresting, but I am READY for a road trip. PLUS, I wanna see Michael, and John and Tabitha, and all the kiddos, and I think I need to start planning my revenge attack on Roy. :up2:

Not to mention that TURKEY!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I cannot WAIT for THAT. :drool:

Mom makes THE BEST TURKEY EVER.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Brother Dad

Quote from: MelodyB on November 08, 2008, 06:36:56 PM
I am SOOOO looking forward to Thanksgiving!!! I miss yall, and I am just ready to relax and not have to worry about anything here,
Hope you won't worry about them here either.lol
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

MelodyB

Im learning not to worry. What I meant was, I can spend the weekend and not have to think about the daily things that I have to when I am here at home. When I am away, I dont even have to THINK about home. :) I can just enjoy being with yall, and live for the moment.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Brother Dad

I hope Rattlesanke gets to come and we will have singing and music.

Just_in

Not to mention that TURKEY!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I cannot WAIT for THAT. :drool:

Ok so can i get some of this??? Cause i will be stuck here without family for thanksgiving

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Brother Dad

Quote from: Just_in on November 10, 2008, 08:55:21 AM

Ok so can i get some of this??? Cause i will be stuck here without family for thanksgiving

You would be more than welcomed here for Thanksgiving.  But we can't bring it to you.

MelodyB

I wish you could be with us!! Maybe you should check into flights.

And you are not TOTALLY without family...I thought you were gonna spend Thanksgiving with Mary and Rusty at Dougs Moms place?

Just_in

Quote from: MelodyB on November 10, 2008, 05:08:00 PM

I wish you could be with us!! Maybe you should check into flights.

And you are not TOTALLY without family...I thought you were gonna spend Thanksgiving with Mary and Rusty at Dougs Moms place?

yeah i think i am, but you know what i ment

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

Jennie-lynnie

awwwe. I could always go down to Indy and take you some turkey. (I'm certain it couldn't even come close to Sis.Mom's, but it's the though that counts!) lol. Wait... actually I will be in Indy that thursday! lol.

MelodyB

I saw Mary and Courtney at WM, and Courtney said she cant go, so you better go and take her place for her. She has to work.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

YES I AM!!! I am so ready to see Mom, and have some wonderful fellowship with everyone...and yeah...everything!

iridiscente

MelodyB

Well...I think I have to make a pumpkin cake, and whatever else Mom wants me to help with. Im willing to make anything.

I need to get Giggle's homeade cranberry sauce recipe. THAT was AWESOME!

Brother Dad

MelodyB

BeccaBoo

Nice big ole juicy turkey sounds good about right now...

:bigcheese:

MelodyB

You just dont even know. Moms turkey is the best thing you have ever tasted in your life. It is like nothing else. She is the best turkey cooker EVER.

Brother Dad

I think Giggles and Brother Steve will join us for Thanksgiving.

BeccaBoo

Seeing that I have never had Sis. Mom's turkey and I am not saying she doesnt cook a mean turkey...I am partial to my aunts turkey that she deep fries...

:)

MelodyB

I thought they were gonna be at his Moms?

Just how many people are we up to on Thanksgiving now? LOL Thats a LOT of people.

Brother Dad

MelodyB

Quote from: Brecxie on November 18, 2008, 01:50:07 AM
Seeing that I have never had Sis. Mom's turkey and I am not saying she doesnt cook a mean turkey...I am partial to my aunts turkey that she deep fries...

:)

I LOVE deep fried turkey...BUT...that was before I had Moms. Her turkey is better than any other.