News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Singles: Nice Guys Finish Last?

Started by Newsman, July 02, 2008, 08:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I think Noodle is a "he".  But you are right.

Noodle, Teacher of the Lord is a deaf interpreter, so she "really" talks with her hands. ;)

Ashlee

Quote from: practicalme on July 30, 2008, 04:09:44 AM

Oops.  lol.  Sorry Mr. Noodle.

Sis

Quote from: noodle on July 30, 2008, 03:44:26 AM
I believe the terms are used interchangeably. I'll initiate another cheeto (twistie) investigation and get back with you on my findings.

We let Newsman twist the truth, so twisties might be right up his alley. :rofl:

noodle

Yeah! It's Mr. Noodle to you! (Your not really a def interpreter are you)?

Sis

Quote from: noodle on July 30, 2008, 04:21:32 AM

To whom were you speaking?  Me?  I call only those older than me Mr or Mrs. And that's rare these days. When  you're 105 there are few older than you.

The Purple Fuzzy

I think he was talking to Ashlee
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 30, 2008, 04:12:14 AM
Quote from: practicalme on July 30, 2008, 04:09:44 AM

Oops.  lol.  Sorry Mr. Noodle.

RainbowJingles

Quote from: noodle on July 30, 2008, 01:35:25 AM
Hmmmm. A cheeto investigation.......you may be on to something. You catch my drift though. Surely not all women abuse the nice guy. (However, that has been my experience).

:pound: s the nice guy

:hypocrite:

Oops.  Did I just abuse the nice guy?  Or are you a nice guy?  :eyebrow:

Ashlee

Yes.  I have been an interpreter for the Deaf in the church setting for almost 10 years.  I am going on my 4th year of working in the school system as an interpreter for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing.

noodle

Quote from: RainbowJingles on July 30, 2008, 09:32:14 PM
Quote from: noodle on July 30, 2008, 01:35:25 AM
Hmmmm. A cheeto investigation.......you may be on to something. You catch my drift though. Surely not all women abuse the nice guy. (However, that has been my experience).

:pound: s the nice guy

:hypocrite:

Oops.  Did I just abuse the nice guy?  Or are you a nice guy?  :eyebrow:

I am a nice guy. But also a smart el-lick. And from what I've seen so far on GP, I should fit right in.

RainbowJingles

lol  Now THAT is an understatement.

How did you happen upon us?  Who are you?  Did someone here tell you about our little house of fun?

Oh, yeah!  Lest I forget...

Welcome!!!

noodle

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 31, 2008, 04:13:19 AM

Yes.  I have been an interpreter for the Deaf in the church setting for almost 10 years.  I am going on my 4th year of working in the school system as an interpreter for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing.

Oh, I thought you all were just messing with me.

Sis

Quote.... our little house of fun

Oh, is that what they call them these days? :rofl:

RainbowJingles

Call what?  :eyebrow:

lol  I was actually referring to one of the GP lines that scrolls across at the top of the page somewhere.

Sis

Is that what they nuthouse these days?  A house of fun?   :laughhard:

Amelia Bedelia

*Hugs* my cute scruffy nice guy

Nice guys that feel they are being overlooked for bad boys need to make sure they don't get whiny.... be confident in who you are as a nice guy and don't whine about the bad boys getting the chicks.... and really, do you honestly want a girl who is silly enough to go for a bad boy type??

upcchris

I know, I mean how silly are you to go for someone who'll treat you badly...or use you, or all but ignore you...or all three?

(Ban the badboy!)  :lol: j/k
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

noodle

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on August 01, 2008, 01:55:56 AM
*Hugs* my cute scruffy nice guy

Nice guys that feel they are being overlooked for bad boys need to make sure they don't get whiny.... be confident in who you are as a nice guy and don't whine about the bad boys getting the chicks.... and really, do you honestly want a girl who is silly enough to go for a bad boy type??

True. Problem is, some guys are suckers for good looking women. Not me of course. But......you know.......others guys that I know of. But the good looking chicks are the ones that jack you up.

Melody

gosh. thanks.  My hubby was/is a nice guy, a great guy, I don't consider him finishing last.  Unless maybe I didn't count as a good looking chick.  lol

Ashlee

Quote from: noodle on July 31, 2008, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: teacheroftheLord on July 31, 2008, 04:13:19 AM

Oh, I thought you all were just messing with me.

Nope