News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pedal to the floor in Sharing 504!

Started by Lynx, June 07, 2016, 10:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 13, 2016, 12:56:57 PMAnd in sharing- to paraphase an old country sony  :sing: "...the coffeeeee ain't workin' no moreee..." :sing:
Hmm, I coulda sworn it was something else that ain't workin' any more...

But Chonda Pierce does refer to coffee as her "pentecostal whiskey."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on October 15, 2016, 11:42:35 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 13, 2016, 12:56:57 PMAnd in sharing- to paraphase an old country sony  :sing: "...the coffeeeee ain't workin' no moreee..." :sing:
Hmm, I coulda sworn it was something else that ain't workin' any more...

But Chonda Pierce does refer to coffee as her "pentecostal whiskey."
Thus- "paraphrase". And  every good Pentecostal knows that Nyquil is "Pentecostal Sippin' whiskey". ROFLOL
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

The fair was last week. I'm glad it's over. Lol. It's another one of those no sleep weeks!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

What was the charge to get in the gate, did the fair charge a fair fare? And how was the food, was the fare fair? And did you do okay at the games, how did you fare at the fair?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Lol. The fair fare was a fair $5.00 fare. The food at the fair was fair fair fare. And I didn't play any games cause I was too busy frying fair fare for the fair fair fare seekers. :grin:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chel, have you found the new sharing thread, yet?

MelodyB

I'm working the fair this week. Holy cow...these long days are hard! I work 5-11am at BK, and then 12-7pm at the fair. The hour in between is just enough time to change clothes, eat a bite and commute From one job to the other.

OY.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 19, 2016, 02:27:44 PMChel, have you found the new sharing thread, yet?

Nope. Not yet. Have looked for it a few times. Will look again.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on October 19, 2016, 02:22:27 PMLol. The fair fare was a fair $5.00 fare. The food at the fair was fair fair fare. And I didn't play any games cause I was too busy frying fair fare for the fair fair fare seekers. :grin:
Hey that's great!  No wait... that's just fair.

And if your tan isn't dark enough yet, and if the food was good, then you were a fair fair fair fare fryer.

Okay we should stop before we make people's heads hurt.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on October 20, 2016, 01:10:42 PMOkay we should stop before we make people's heads hurt.

Yeah, you passed that exit about four posts back..:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison