News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on January 16, 2016, 03:45:40 PMI like the new format! It's so...shiney!

@Roscoe...
In honor of the new format, I have uploaded a new profile pic. :hypocrite: Besides, it's another way to show the loss of at least two of my many chins through the diet. :lol:
 Usually I beller about changes, preferring the old paths. But I like this one. @mini -"We don't need no patina here"
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Urgh. Back at work. Right to Life rally today means I will have to work late. I have the slightest niggling headache too. Bah.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: mini on January 17, 2016, 02:23:47 PMRoscoe:  Pro Life until he has to deal with people.
WHY CAN I NOT LIKE THIS MORE THAN ONCE?!!

I demand a multi-like button!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I understand, though. Messing with a crowd of people is exhausting.

Roscoe

I'm prolife for babies. The general adult public, I'd have to pray about. I could choke 99 percent at any given time.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

taco_harvell

MelodyB

Heather has tried to get into GP and said she doesn't have a login option. When she tries to sign up, it says she is blocked...is this a fluke or is she really blocked for some reason?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Tell her login is at the very top now. Took me 20 minutes to find it. If she can't see the bar on top she won't find it.

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!