News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Didn't get much sleep last night. Have some issues that I could use prayer for- apparently they were bothering me more than I thought last night. If I can make it through today, though, I will enjoy tomorrow with my family...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on August 10, 2015, 01:46:31 PM
Happy 40th birthday Roscoe!
:pound: :pound: :pound: Don't you fast forward me a year like that! Every one of these "30" years are important. I's only 39..... :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Thank you Heather and Fuzzy. Please tell that "JennJenn" woman who doesn't exist in my world that she's not too many years behind me. :hypocrite:
Been a good day. We ran around on back roads and tested out a bbq joint...I didn't eat a lot, because I am truthfully trying to cut back, but the 3 ribs, spoonful of beans, spoonful of potato salad and 4 onion rings were delicious, even if I did look covetously at my wife's Dr Pepper. I gotta say the onion rings were the best I've ever had...
Sadly, although leftovers were brought home I'll not get them. Oh well. This rabbit food will suffice..

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 11, 2015, 12:26:06 AM
Thank you Heather and Fuzzy. Please tell that "JennJenn" woman who doesn't exist in my world that she's not too many years behind me. :hypocrite:
Been a good day. We ran around on back roads and tested out a bbq joint...I didn't eat a lot, because I am truthfully trying to cut back, but the 3 ribs, spoonful of beans, spoonful of potato salad and 4 onion rings were delicious, even if I did look covetously at my wife's Dr Pepper. I gotta say the onion rings were the best I've ever had...
Sadly, although leftovers were brought home I'll not get them. Oh well. This rabbit food will suffice..
Bob not drinking a Dr. Pepper, even when he was sitting right beside his wife who was?  :o Wow, you really ARE cutting back!

That last line reminds me of a Rodney Dangerfield line. "Last night my wife fed me a rabbit dinner. Lettuce and carrots."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I love payday. Not only do I get to pay bills, but I also allow myself Starbucks. I've seriously cut back the soda [and so has Brandon. I'm super proud of him.] I maybe have 1 Cherry Coke a week and at that I can't drink it all at one time. It's way too sweet. I make a 20 oz last 2-3 days. We make our own sweet tea at home so we can cut back on the sugar. I do still occasionally indulge in a Pal's sweet tea but even then I can't drink it all.

The Purple Fuzzy

I think it'd be easier to cut back on sodas if I liked tea.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 11, 2015, 03:36:02 PM

You don't like tea?!  :o

I don't care much for sodas. I'd rather have a flavored San Pellengrino. Or just water.
I do love tea though - I love lemonade more than tea. And kool-aid. If restaurants sold kool-aid...oh man.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on August 11, 2015, 02:18:38 PM
I love payday. Not only do I get to pay bills, but I also allow myself Starbucks. I've seriously cut back the soda [and so has Brandon. I'm super proud of him.] I maybe have 1 Cherry Coke a week and at that I can't drink it all at one time. It's way too sweet. I make a 20 oz last 2-3 days. We make our own sweet tea at home so we can cut back on the sugar. I do still occasionally indulge in a Pal's sweet tea but even then I can't drink it all.

I'm boycotting Starbucks - they've gotten rid of my two favorite drinks. *hmph*  :nono: :noo:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

There is only one locally that still has my favorite frappe. Luckily its the one right by my house. It's the Caramel Ribbon Crunch. Even thinking about it makes me want to go get another but not today...What were your favorite drinks?

I like sweet tea. I'm from Tennessee afterall. But I wish I could find a hot tea I like. There was a tropical green tea we used to have back in my coffee shop years but I cannot find it anywhere around here.

MelodyB

A strawberries and cream frappe with hazelnut is the BOMB!

Tastes like you are drinking crunch berries cereal. Amazing.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

They had this green tea extract drink called a Valencia orange. So tart and YUMMY.
And I really liked the fizzy ginger ale they had. :sadbounce:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Morning,all. Back at work. I'm glad it is my Friday. Over a week caffeine free. I've ate more salads than most rabbits, and am developing a taste for them, but I lust after a greasy cheeseburger. Calorie counting is now a part of my life- I'm averaging around 1100 calories a day. IF I can stay on that regiment, I'll hit my target weight by the end of the year. I'm ready to see results though. No snack cakes, no Dr Pepper, and no good red meat means there BETTER be results. :pound:

MelodyB

Sonic burgers are half price today, Copper.

You're welcome. :hypocrite:

I should be packing. But my phone keeps beeping and buzzing and I have to keep replying to stuff.

I am REALLY looking forward to tomorrow. I'm headed to Pensacola for their annual revival with Bro Stoneking. My brother and family is going so I'll see my kids. I have tons of friends there, and I get to hear good Word without the responsibility of having to do anything in the service! I love ministry, don't get me wrong, but I crave services that I can just enjoy and be ministered TO. It's few and far between these days that I get to go anywhere, so I'm gonna enjoy it.

Thankfully mom is taken care of, so I can go. Plus I've lined up several ladies from our church to visit her so she won't be so lonely while I'm gone.

I am excited! Thank God for my Aunt Linda who invited me to go, and is funding me all the way. I am grateful for the blessings in my life. Even the little ones. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Brandon and I both have a day off together. We are headed out shortly to make car payments. Plus since we will be in Bristol we are having lunch with my mom. Since dad is on nights now she tries to get out of the house on her days off.

I'm so ready for school to start and for vacation to get here. Yall are going to get tired of me counting down. lol.

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 11, 2015, 04:39:27 PM

I don't care much for sodas. I'd rather have a flavored San Pellengrino. Or just water.
I do love tea though - I love lemonade more than tea. And kool-aid. If restaurants sold kool-aid...oh man.
Plus three points for lemonade, plus seventeen for San Pelegrino.  Minus a good 30 for kool-aid... that stuff is about half a step above tang. But anyone who likes San Pelegrino can't be all bad, despite the kool-aid.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on August 13, 2015, 03:48:20 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 11, 2015, 04:39:27 PM

Plus three points for lemonade, plus seventeen for San Pelegrino.  Minus a good 30 for kool-aid... that stuff is about half a step above tang. But anyone who likes San Pelegrino can't be all bad, despite the kool-aid.

Grew up drinking tang so I like that too.lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather