News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 27, 2015, 12:35:58 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 26, 2015, 04:27:43 AM
Well,Burrito has been totally corrupted, heh,heh. Just talked to him via the ham radio nice and loud. Now, as soon as Mini upgrades his license, my work at pushing friends deeper into hobbies will have taken a huge step forward... :hypocrite:
Burrito says he was already corrupted, he's been a ham for years. ;)
I'm still taking partial credit for digging him deeper into the hobby. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 27, 2015, 01:58:34 AM
What level Ham are you?
Extra class. The highest, and I am a qualified "V.E.", (Volunteer Examiner) to give tests..Only thing I haven't mastered yet is Morse code, and I am slowly working on it..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2015, 12:50:22 AM
Well,Burrito has been totally corrupted, heh,heh. Just talked to him via the ham radio nice and loud. Now, as soon as Mini upgrades his license, my work at pushing friends deeper into hobbies will have taken a huge step forward... :hypocrite:
Robbie promised that he would always love me more than the radio...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on September 27, 2015, 04:32:58 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 27, 2015, 12:50:22 AM
Robbie promised that he would always love me more than the radio...
Well, duh. I love Lou more than the radio, too. Most of the time. :biglaugh: But it is a cool hobby.
And in sharing, I is back at work. Had to take up the belt a bit more. I had about four days straight where I eased over the 1100 calorie limit I have imposed on myself, but not by much. I'm back on track now. Even managed to go to dinner with the Uncle and not eat any of those delicious, loaded with calories yeast rolls and honey butter.
This weekend was the fall swap meet on Petit Jean. Looked at a nicely redone '69 Rambler American 2 door, and considered doing some dealing to acquire it, but talked myself out of it.
Gotta make it through this week- might run out Thursday night to Jethro, Arkansas, about halfway to Mini's, for a regional WPF meeting.

Lynx

I dunno... Robbie didn't seem much of a ham when we were all meeting in AR. He seemed kind of quiet.

Bobby seemed like more of a ham than any of the rest of us. Kind of a cross between a ham and Jehu.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Yes, sir.  I is posting...
Made it through the day. Tomorrow I have to spend the day on the range...

Heather

School. Work. Workout. Brandon made dinner.

And Go Pack Go!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Babysit, home, make dinner, eat, watch LOST, play games on phone, bed.

That was my day.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Had tutoring this morning. I missed a class last week in prob and stats. I actually knew more than I thought I did. Oh and I had to walk back and forth to campus in the rain. The bus was so full not everyone could get on.

MelodyB

Gonna make coffee, clean up the kitchen and start the chicken for chicken and dumplings. Gotta call in some scripts for mom at the pharmacy and then go get them and some biscuits to finish dinner.

Other than that I have no plans for anything today.

Roscoe

Spent all day on the range. Talked with an old friend who is well versed in weight loss. He recommended me to have a "cheat" day, and enjoy a meal, especially heavy on carbs, to kind of reset my metabolism. I took his advice...had country style ribs (mostly lean), green beans, and- oh heavenly delight- a cup of real garlic mashed potatoes. For dessert I am enjoying a few graham crackers.  I will probably nudge 2,000 calories for the first time in two months. Tomorrow will be back to the diet.....

Heather

My heart is so happy right now!!!! My best friend moved away for a job last spring. [She even had to miss the wedding due to training]. She has gotten a new job and moved back to the area!!! I even got to see her before her parents even know she is back!

mini

Despite my kids rather vocal opinion on the matter, yodeling is a great way to get them up in the morning.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on September 30, 2015, 11:40:28 AM
Despite my kids rather vocal opinion on the matter, yodeling is a great way to get them up in the morning.

You would not be in the land of the living any longer had such an occurrence happened at my house.

I can get on here day after day for days in a row and nary a post to be seen. I'm gone for a few days, and you guys are posting maniacs. Even Melbs has reappeared! lol :hug:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

ACK Just found out I made Summer Arts & Sciences DEAN'S LIST at SNHU.

Honor Society and now Dean's List. Never felt so special in all my collegiate life! ha  :clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Way to go Jenn!!

I have a lingering headache for about a week now. This morning it went to 'ice pick in the temple' level. I'm taking a break from sleeping for Brandon to feed me before he goes to work. I on the other hand will not be making it to work as I've lost part of the vision in my right eye. Prayers appreciated.

9 days til the adventure!  :cool: [how I actually look with my sunglasses on inside our dark apartment]

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Yes! You must get better before your trip!

I for one cannot wake up today! I have been up off and on all day but everytime I sit down or get still I fall asleep. Fell asleep TWICE on the toilet today. Woke up and had been there for over 30 minutes and my legs were asleep. NOT FUN. I know that's TMI, but that's what is going on today.

Tried to watch my show LOST and woke up twice during it. So I'll have to re watch that episode when I can stay awake.

Jenn...I've been here all along, just don't say much...now if Seth and Ruby started posting again...THAT would be something noteworthy.

Heather

Headache finally broke around 5:30ish. Did some homework then went to church. Received prayer. I still have a tiny bit of headache, but for the most part it's gone. Thank ya Jesus!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on September 30, 2015, 08:49:04 PM

Tried to watch my show LOST and woke up twice during it. So I'll have to re watch that episode when I can stay awake.

Jenn...I've been here all along, just don't say much...now if Seth and Ruby started posting again...THAT would be something noteworthy.

I got Lost watching Lost by like season 5-6 lol.

and when you post it's noteworthy melbs!!! i'm here always too just don't say much.
but yes we do have seem to lost our dearest Ruby and Sethers. :sadbounce:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

They both still post regularly on the FB. Poor Ruby. I just want to be able to fly to Oregon and watch those babies so she can get a nap..

Because I slept so much yesterday with the headaches I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Finally gave up and took a benadryl around 1.

Feel mostly better today. Only have 1 class but so much studying to do. I have a midterm tomorrow in research and then a math test monday.