News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Completely unexpected 1,000 grant showed up in my financial aid this morning. Thank you Tennessee Lottery players!

Have a lot of tests/projects/papers coming up so if I'm not on much, I'll be in the library.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on September 21, 2015, 05:13:37 PM
Completely unexpected 1,000 grant showed up in my financial aid this morning. Thank you Tennessee Lottery players!

Have a lot of tests/projects/papers coming up so if I'm not on much, I'll be in the library.
The lottery is Tennessee's stupidity tax. Proceeds go to advance intelligent people. The people stupid enough to buy lottery tickets pay for it. Sounds about right to me.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Lord. So dragging today. Have to teach bible study  tonight. And I have discovered  almond milk and apple Jacks that have only 100 calories a serving. I may survive after all
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Missed class last night due to weird non-gallbladder pain. Missed class today due to migraine. Fun times.

The Purple Fuzzy

Weather is pretty this morning but still supposed to get in 90s. Not feeling much like Fall when it's 90.

Roscoe

I made it through the day. Felt sick as a dog, but had to go to church because I was teaching. Made it through it. Fixing to go to bed...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Howdy y'all after not much sleep I woke up and can't get back to sleep so I'm going to be running on caffeine today but I tried to get back to sleep for a while and just never could get back to sleep....

I hate days like this.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 24, 2015, 10:59:52 AM
Howdy y'all after not much sleep I woke up and can't get back to sleep so I'm going to be running on caffeine today but I tried to get back to sleep for a while and just never could get back to sleep....

I hate days like this.
That was yesterday for me...minus the caffeine and plus sickness. Feel decent today. May be because it's my Friday...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I slept really well last night myself. Have a test today and some assignments to finish up. Must clean the house at some point.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 23, 2015, 04:08:33 PM
Weather is pretty this morning but still supposed to get in 90s. Not feeling much like Fall when it's 90.

But mornings feel like fall! It's a start! And anything under 100 is still better! lol
But yes anything in the 70 or 80's to accentuate fall would be nice.  :noo:

Back to functioning at work again. After being without a computer since Tuesday of last week. Window's 7 migration upgrade. :roll:
Such a joke. It comes back still not functional. Spent the most of Wednesday on the phone with IT and Migration departments working to get it functional. LOVELY. Now it's back to working - and came in this morning with my bosses laptop on my desk. His came back from migration in the same state mine was in, so I knew how to fix it. But it had another issue that needed to be resolved to be able to connect to the CVS network, in order for me to get it to where it needed to be.

Now I'm sitting in my chair doing absolutely nothing. My brains fried. :sofachair:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Dealing with support on the phone will certainly fry your brain. :googly:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

I tried to email technical support for assistance with an online application I have to use for my probability and statistics course. Absolutely no help. They told me I have 2 accounts under the same email and to log in with that email account.  :roll: I guess I'm gonna have to call and see if I can get it sorted out.

On a much happier note, my mom kinda threw up for a loop saying we were all going to Ohio in 2 weeks. We'll know today if Brandon can get off or not [we doubt it as it's a weekend at Walmart and he was just off for vacation] and my sister has already bailed [and it was her idea to start off with]. If Brandon doesn't get off work, I'm going on my own adventure NOT with my family.  :cool:

Strike that. Brandon and I had a conversation when he got home from class. I AM going on an adventure in 2 weeks. I've never been to southern Mississippi before........

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Jenn just repeat to yourself: "It's not my fault and I still get paid. It's not my fault and I still get paid.  It's not..."

I'm a bit surprised CVS is only just now migrating though. Mainstream support has already ended for Windows 7. However extended support is still available until 2020.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

MelodyB

I can't wait!! I don't even know what to plan to do...I'm just still kinda in shock that she's actually coming.

What do you want to do? Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well,Burrito has been totally corrupted, heh,heh. Just talked to him via the ham radio nice and loud. Now, as soon as Mini upgrades his license, my work at pushing friends deeper into hobbies will have taken a huge step forward... :hypocrite:

Heather

I want to make it there in one piece, enjoy hanging out with a dear friend, have awesome church, and make it back to East Tennessee in one piece. Brandon has also requested that I burn down the Alabama football stadium but I think I'm going to pass on that request.  :cool: I'm just excited to finally be meeting in person more GP-ers. I haven't seen anyone since Elona and Jason's wedding.

On that note: are we going to try to do a get together this summer? I know we've talked about it before but I have finally have a dependable car and could actually make it happen. I would even be willing to travel to [God forsaken] Arkansas if that's good for everyone.

I only work 4 hours today and it's not til 3. Woke up this morning and my shoulders are pinched. I know there is another term I should probably use for that but it's just where I sleep too long on either side and it's like I pinched nerves or something in there.

Lynx

I have been to Arkansas before. It's not as God forsaken as they say. Sure, the east is pretty flat, boring and... Okay, God forsaken. But the middle isn't so bad.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Quote from: Lynx on September 26, 2015, 05:25:37 PM
I have been to Arkansas before. It's not as God forsaken as they say. Sure, the east is pretty flat, boring and... Okay, God forsaken. But the middle isn't so bad.

My ex-husband is originally from Arkansas. We went there for a long weekend to watch his younger brother graduate from high school. The best way to sum it up is that I'm allergic to the state. I got sick the 2nd day there and was sick for 3 weeks from that point. It was miserable.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on September 26, 2015, 04:27:43 AM
Well,Burrito has been totally corrupted, heh,heh. Just talked to him via the ham radio nice and loud. Now, as soon as Mini upgrades his license, my work at pushing friends deeper into hobbies will have taken a huge step forward... :hypocrite:
Burrito says he was already corrupted, he's been a ham for years. ;)