News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Last day in my 20's. Tomorrow I fall into the abyss.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

I'm at 32.5 and can I just say my 30's thus far is much, MUCH better than my 20's were.

Brandon is now out of training/orientation and is in full swing doing his job. Despite all his grumping, he told me yesterday that he actually really likes it. Plus there are days [like last night] that I made food and went to have lunch with him. [His lunch. My dinner] Granted I still haven't been able to fall asleep without him at least in the apartment. I can't keep staying up til after 1. Once school starts in a month, I have a 815 on mondays and wednesdays.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

And then we went home and crashed for like 3 hrs... Love naps!

sunlight

I apparently slept on the way home, took a nap when we got home, and slept all night till I had to go to work today. I must've been tired.

Happy birthday Jenn!

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Happy birthday, Jenn!!!!!!!! At least there's someone out there I know close to my age but still older  :hypocrite:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Yes, indeed- happy birthday, old lady. :hypocrite:
Morning all, At work, scheming on how to get outta this place.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on July 23, 2015, 04:17:37 PM

Takes an old person to know an old person gramps.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 23, 2015, 04:20:43 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on July 23, 2015, 04:17:37 PM

Takes an old person to know an old person gramps.
Look at me- I never denied it.  :biglaugh: I have accepted my fate as an old geezer and embraced all that is old- except old women, I still have a beautiful YOUNG, HOT, wife.  :hypocrite:

MelodyB

Cradle robber.

Happy Birthday, Jenn. I didn't look in here yesterday so I'm a bit late.

Pool day with friends again today. Yall should see my tan I got going on. :freaky2: I'm pretty proud of it and doing it the right way...so far I've only had one burn cause I forgot to take my sunscreen to the pool and I stayed in a little too long. Now I reapply every hour or so and I'm getting nice and brown.

Granted it's an Apostolic tan...meaning I'm wearing a tee shirt and shorts so it's basically just my arms and face that are getting dark...but hey! It's more than I've ever had before...I'm not shockingly white one arms anymore. Lol

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I'm done. I have this unyielding desire to fit in to some group. Any group really. The worst offender being my family. They have essentially kept me out of really being 'in' church for years now. Any time church is brought up I'm mocked, made fun of, and told how going to church isn't being 'true to myself'. Last night I went to my parents to do laundry and hang out with them since I hadn't really seen everyone since the wedding. My sister is even in because our cousin is getting married today. After taking another stab at me for having any sort of morals, my sister and mother then precede to start giggling about the number of people my sister has had 'relations' with!!!! Safe to say my jaw hit the floor because that number is above the number of years I've been on this planet.  :noo: :noo: #1 I didn't need to know that because....EEWWW! and #2 Why am I the bad daughter for keeping it in my pants and praising God? I just don't understand!!!!

I couldn't sleep this morning so I'm up much earlier than needed. Also it's another day of family so pray for me I don't kill any of them.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning, all. Dragging a bit today. Lou is off work and still snoozing- we may try to hit up a couple of the local flea markets later, and I still have some weedeating to do. Went and got the Badboy out of the shop yesterday, mowed the church yard and our yard, grocery shopped- needless to say I didn't have much time to think about the internet and posting...

MelodyB

I guess I'm invisible cause Jenn claimed that she didn't see any posts yesterday. :lurk:

Heather, I understand. I have basically given my whole adult life to the care of my parents...I'm the only one of my siblings who doesn't have a drinking or drug history, I'm the only one of my entire family who actually graduated HS, and yet when Mom gets mad, (and Dad too when he was alive) everything that is wrong is somehow blamed on me and I'm the one that's "ungrateful, spoiled and lazy good for nothing." (That was an actual quote from Dad more than once)

So I feel ya, but we gotta keep plugging along and doing what's right no matter what. God knows and in the end, that's all that counts.

I've been productive today. Did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, baked a birthday cake for some kids at Youth service tonight, and prepared lunch for tomorrow.

Fixing to shower and get dressed and be at the church by 3. I gotta play drums for service tonight cause our regular drummer has to work and can't come.

Tootles!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I only almost burst into tears a few times today. I got ribbed a lot for being  too 'sensitive' as a child. I cried a lot. Movies. Books. If other people were upset or sad, I'd cry with them. My sister on the other hand shows no emotions except sarcastic, mad, and drunk. Sorry I have emotions Browning family.....

Thanks PF and Mel. I needed hugs today.

I'm now home, in my jammies, and seriously considering a nap. Is 6 pm too early for bed?

sunlight

Roscoe, your wife gives really good compliments! I like her.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on July 25, 2015, 03:59:46 PM
I guess I'm invisible cause Jenn claimed that she didn't see any posts yesterday. :lurk:

Hahaha sorry Melbs. Went back and looked at your timing.
It was before like 8am. Good grief it was before 5am! Which I inadvertently saw/presumed as the previous day. Lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on July 26, 2015, 03:35:00 AM
Roscoe, your wife gives really good compliments! I like her.
I do too, even though I am clueless, as usual.  :laughhard:
Hello,all. Tired. My weekend went by way too fast, and I feel as if I have nothing to show for it. :sadbounce:

The Purple Fuzzy