News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Road RAGE! GRRR! SNARL! RAGE RAGE RAGE .... rofl... any one experience it?

Started by Scott, July 20, 2012, 04:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

On the radio yesterday I heard several people talking about the up swing in road rage in varying degrees and that everyone has either been on the receiving end or giving end of Road Rage.

So....

Tell us some of your instances......  okay.. we all are victims and none of us have ever been the road Rager...

(Now we pray... Lord forgive us for lying......   *cough* )
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

I joke that if someone says they don't have road rage, it's because they're causing it.  lol

Lynx

Summer always sees more road rage.  When you're hot your temper gets shorter.  I notice this at work, where some einstein thought it would be a good idea to program the air conditioning to turn off at 10pm.  That's all well and good for most of the year, but right now even the nights are hot and we're there AT THEIR REQUEST until 2am.  By the end of the night I'm barely hanging on with sweat-slippery hands to the last shreds of my temper.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

I once had a guy try to run me off the road. He followed me for 30 plus miles ramming my car, trying to push me in to trees and hanging out his window swinging a chain at my car.  I was traveling high rates of speed trying to find a cop to pull us over, I hit ever known speed trap and the cops were at the donut shop I guess (  :hypocrite:  ).

Finally I drove into a large town and went to the police station, dummy followed me.  I flagged down a cop and got between the cars and the rest went like this..

Cop: Are you following them?

Road Rage idiot: Yes I am following the @#$%!  &^()##$$%$

Cop: Did you try to run them off the road?

Road Rage idiot:  @#$!  %^&*!  yes I want to kill the $%@@@@!

Cop: Why?

Road Rage idiot: They were driving down the road and laughing, I think they were laughing at me

Cop: WHAT? Are you kidding me?

Road Rage idiot: NO! they were laughing and I think they were laughing at me..

Cop: (TO ME) Were you laughing at him?

Me: Nope, I don't even know him or where he came from, he just suddenly started following us..

Cop: (to rager) Get out of your car..

At this point Mr. Road Rage jumped out of his car and attacked the cop. The last I saw him, the cop was beating the snot out of him with a billy club.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle