News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

ok heres another old fries story along with other old food lolol

looks like the fries were the only survivor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ljW5YEdao&NR=1

Babs

LOL and folks wonder why i hate to eat out  :o
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Jeremy should e-mail that guy and show him the BK fries. LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

* Mz. Ethyl wonders what the worlds record for owning old fries is

LOL

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

are they still alive?! i totally added the myspace it made me laugh lol

Babs

sad thing is, they look as good as so called fresh fries lol

My latest blog post.

gabbtastic

haha at McD's we could tell by sight which fries were good and bad lol but yea i dont like BK at all i think theyre bread is nasty

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Are you expecting them to change after all this time, Tricia?  lol

Melody

we just need to know!   lol

mini

The fries are still doing great.  Ill post some pictures when I get back to work.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on March 20, 2008, 04:06:25 PM
Are you expecting them to change after all this time, Tricia?  lol
never know

alohilani

Awww, I'm still in OldFries' top friends, YEAY!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 20, 2008, 06:54:48 PM
The fries are still doing great.  Ill post some pictures when I get back to work.

waits

MelodyB

Ok so get this...I was at work the other morning, and I took the trash out...someone had a Burger King wrapper on the patio and it had some fries on it...there were ants all over the fries, so I picked up the wrapper, and dumped the fries on TOP of the ant bed...and then I threw the wrapper in the trash. So about a week later...I go out there, I think of the fries, and I go to the ant bed and look, and they are STILL THERE....ants cant even get rid of them :o

I should take their picture in the morning...I know they are still there. :roll:

mesipie

edwww...makes u wonder....
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

MelodyB

Ok so, I took this picture with my phone, and you cant even tell they are fries, but they are I assure you....I will have to remember to take my camera tonight and get a better picture tomorrow.

MelodyB

A slightly better pic...I havent checked in a few days, I wonder if the ants were able to dispose of them.

gabbtastic

i thought of this article the other day.... i was in a friends car and opened one of the compartments in the back where kids stuff things and i found half a large fry... she said they hadnt eaten in hte car in several months i was rather grossed out lol

mesipie

u back to work yet
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

okieoliveoyl

work??? Minnie....those two words don't go together. hehe.. j/k

i was wondering how the fries were holding up myself..
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Tricia Lea

Quote from: *mesipie* on May 11, 2008, 06:39:45 AM

u back to work yet

waiting

I wonder of the reason there are no new pics of the fries is maybe he ate them

MelodyB

Might be why he hasnt been around either.... :o

I knew gas getting high, but dude, Minnie, if you need food, we will take up a collection for ya...dont resort to eating the fries!!