News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mini

Here they are!

A lone fry....

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Wow, they look so good for their age.  They don't look a day over a week old. 

Amelia Bedelia

I think you should say a really good blessing over them, eat one and then report back

Tricia Lea

newkris

i bet they'd taste the same . .  .just give 'em some salt and some ketchup . .  . yeppers . .  maybe mic 'em for a bit, too . . .  :nuke:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

SippinTea

Gross! I don't know if I'll be able to look a fry in the face after reading this thread.   :silly:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Tricia Lea

well dont lok at them lol
Just eat them

And hope they aren't old

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Amelia Bedelia

I love despair... my brother has the pessimists coffee mug and I have some posters up in my office... they are hilarious!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea

auntbeezer

that looks just like the fries i got from them yesterday lol

:terminator:

nytxn

Tricia Lea

yea did they survive the new year

Backseat Radio

I went to burger king today and thanks to this thread I did not order fries.  ordered me a salad instead

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

maybe he got hungry and ate them

RainbowJingles

:o

oh my STARS!  That's downright hysterical!

How do they SMELL???  Or have you just gotten used to your office smelling like old fries now?

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Thats them today.  Nice and golden, and no smell.

Backseat Radio

Tricia Lea

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 10, 2007, 03:51:34 AM

Thats them today.  Nice and golden, and no smell.

seems each pic there is less
Someone there trying them to see how they are lol