News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

I was lied to! No solo the director said. Guess who closes out the show with a 'take em to church gospel' number? If you guessed me then you're right. Shew Lord.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

I hope she is having an 'on' day if ever I get taken histage in Arkansas. Despite the weight I've lost, I'm Still NOT a challenging target!

I've said for years about being out with law enforcement that I am not a challenging target, you get no extra points for me, shoot at the Small people!

I'm glad she passed though, Bob!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on November 15, 2011, 12:52:25 AM
I made it through the day. I'm still amazed by this officers' shooting..... a few weeks ago, she shot 50%. Thursday, after two weeks of intensive training, she shot one target that did not count for score and shot barely over the required 80%. I really expected her to fail today. She shot 92%. Unbelievable. Completely inconsistant, but she qualified.
Now I've just enjoyed a large slice of pizza and I'm ready to relax for the evening..... :waving:

taco_harvell

Dealing with some kind of sinus infection that is hanging on like crazy. My left eye and around the cheek bone on that side are in major pain tonight. It almost feels like I have a headache radiating from behind that eye. Please say a prayer!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Taco:  I know the feeling.   :-\

In other news:  Went to work, came home, went to work, came home. 

At first break I looked at the vending machines and a little voice in my head said, "You're going to pay 75 cents for THAT?!  You have chocolate oatmeal cookies at home!"  So at lunch break I went home and got some really good cookies.  All cookies are now gone and I have eaten way too much sugar tonight. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on November 15, 2011, 06:05:46 AM
I hope she is having an 'on' day if ever I get taken histage in Arkansas. Despite the weight I've lost, I'm Still NOT a challenging target!

I've said for years about being out with law enforcement that I am not a challenging target, you get no extra points for me, shoot at the Small people!

I'm glad she passed though, Bob!

Quote from: Roscoe on November 15, 2011, 12:52:25 AM
I made it through the day. I'm still amazed by this officers' shooting..... a few weeks ago, she shot 50%. Thursday, after two weeks of intensive training, she shot one target that did not count for score and shot barely over the required 80%. I really expected her to fail today. She shot 92%. Unbelievable. Completely inconsistant, but she qualified.
Now I've just enjoyed a large slice of pizza and I'm ready to relax for the evening..... :waving:
John, If you're taken hostage in Arkasas, it'll be by 1) the police officer that you keep promising to meet one day, but haven't yet or 2) a female. Either way, this lady is not the officer you want coming to rescue you.  :laughhard:

Back at work on a rainy day that is "hump day" for me.....I'm back to livin' for the weekend. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  It's supposed to rain today... 80% chance.  I hope they are right, we need it but I'd rather be home in bed. :yawn:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 15, 2011, 02:17:41 AM
Hey ya'll - I need at least 25 replies for my survey for my Humanities class!!

It's completely anonymous so just click this link!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR3KTQJ

thankkkkkkss!!!!!!

I need some more MEN to take this survey please!~!!! lol I already have like 9 responses...only 1 is male!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 15, 2011, 02:39:30 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 15, 2011, 02:17:41 AM
Hey ya'll - I need at least 25 replies for my survey for my Humanities class!!

It's completely anonymous so just click this link!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR3KTQJ

thankkkkkkss!!!!!!

I need some more MEN to take this survey please!~!!! lol I already have like 9 responses...only 1 is male!!
Yay. I was the first at something.  :lol: Oh wait, I just blew the anonymous part, didn't I? :-?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

lol no you didn't....I don't know what your specific answers are...I've already had a few more men take it lol....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I'm all tore up today about those that are still where I used to be.  It's not enough that I was delivered. I pray God would bless my prayers like He did the fish & loaves cause I feel like I'm one of very few that are praying about this. My prayers are not enough & yet it's God that does great things out of little prayers, right?

Goodness be still my heart.

Lynx

*Psalm_97 wanders in, looks around fuzzily and slumps on the sofa.

Overtime rocks, but it sure cuts into other stuff.  It's voluntary overtime though, so it's my choice. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

laundry day. hooray!! ok maybe not so much......

and in the last week i've had 5 people tell me i'd be a good mom.  :noo: no thanks. i'm good with my 2 cats and pup!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I've had a few people tell me I should open a bakery too.  Same reaction:   :noo:
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

cows, cows, bleach, more cows, towels, broken dryer door that is now propped up with a piece of pipe, cow manure, more cows, chasing cows, more bleach.

Yeah..just another day at "Drama Dairy"....my job is a real camel...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

So found out this morning it isn't just the fact that my sinuses are full that is hurting, the sinus passages on that side are swollen almost shut. Please pray this goes away quickly! Feels like my left eye is about to pop out.

Chseeads

Perhaps if you just pop it out to relieve the pressure then put it back later.   :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Now, mind you, I'm not a doctor, but I have performed a variety of medical procedures on birds.

Chseeads

Bloomington is becoming highly unsettled and unsafe lately....

Recently, a pizza delivery guy or somebody from a pizza place on the south side, was shot and killed by someone trying to break in a car, the crook followed him into the store or something and shot him....  They got the guy, I forget if he turned himself in or what the deal was....

Yesterday a bank on the west side was robbed by a guy with a knife.  The police got him in the parking lot.

Today, a bank on the east side was robbed.  They didn't catch that crook so far I don't guess.

Last night I guess it was, a clerk at the adult entertainment store was stabbed to death by some guy, who later turned himself in.

I'm gonna just hide in the henhouse, if anybody needs me, cluck real loud.

:couch:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on November 15, 2011, 10:07:06 PM
Perhaps if you just pop it out to relieve the pressure then put it back later.   :smirk2:

If I thought it would help and work properly when reinstalled I would try it tonight. That said the swelling is putting pressure on the nerves behind the eye and causing the pain. Got shots and meds maybe it will go down by morning. Just in time for a trip to the dentist. lol

Chseeads

Newsman

Lady Melodya,

I taught and preached from there Sunday, beginning with John 6 and on the theme of "gather the fragments"

Do y'all have church on Christmas Day, Lady Melodya?

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 15, 2011, 04:17:50 PM
I'm all tore up today about those that are still where I used to be.  It's not enough that I was delivered. I pray God would bless my prayers like He did the fish & loaves cause I feel like I'm one of very few that are praying about this. My prayers are not enough & yet it's God that does great things out of little prayers, right?

Goodness be still my heart.