News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

John 7:25-31

Started by clark thompson, June 09, 2013, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clark thompson

{25} Then some of them from Jerusalem were saying, "Was this not he whom they seek to kill? {26} But, yes, he speaks boldly, and they say nothing to him; do the rulers know indeed that this was the very anointed? {27} However we know this man where he was from; but when anointed comes, no man knows where he was from;" {28} then Redeemer cried out in the temple as he was teaching, saying, "You know me, and you know where I am from; I have not come of myself, but He who sent me was true, whom you do not know; {29} but I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent me." {30} Then they were seeking to take him; but no man was laying hands on him, because his hour still has not come; {31} and many of the people were believing on him, and were saying, "When anointed comes, will he do more works of power than these that this man did?"

(2012-01-28). U.K.J.V. - The Updated King James Version of the Bible (Kindle Location 68635).  . Kindle Edition.

These are my thoughts please share yours.

25 The Pharisees were planning to kill Jesus.

26 Because they were not saying anything the people may have felt that they were no longer looking to kill Him or even that they started to believe them this may have motatived some to believe in Him.

27 No one really knew where Christ was truly from untill He had said.

28 Jesus came from God to deliever men from sin. The people that did not accept this rejected God.

29 All the prophets were sent by God but in a different way in the way He sends us. Christ came from the Father to be sent. We or the prophets came from their home to go where Christ sent them.

30 They did not like hearing this and they tried to act out but, God's plan stood in their way. God's plan is more powerful than man's plan.

31 People believed by what He had done already. We should believe based on what He has done thru us that we are His.
The Lord made a Way.