News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

1 Tim 1:12-17

Started by clark thompson, June 02, 2013, 11:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clark thompson

{12} And I thank Anointed Redeemer our master, the one empowering me, for he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; {13} the one being an evil speaker before, and a persecutor, and insulting, but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief; {14} and the mercy of our master was extremely abundant with faith and love which was in Anointed Redeemer; {15} the word was faithful, and worthy of all acceptance, that Anointed Redeemer came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am the chief; {16} however for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me Anointed Redeemer might show out all long-suffering first, for a pattern to those who should believe on him after this to life ages long; {17} now to the King ages-lasting, undecaying, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ages and ages. Let it be so.

(2012-01-28). U.K.J.V. - The Updated King James Version of the Bible (Kindle Locations 78272-78275).  . Kindle Edition.

These are my thoughts please share yours.

12 Christ is why we are able to truly live. Once you have been in God's service it is hard to imagine how it would without being in service for the Lord.

13 Without Christ in our lives we are all able to do most evil things, with Him we have the gift for Him to stand between us and sin.

14 We are forgiven before we ask for all we do, we just got to ask to receive the forgiveness. Christ will keep forgiving us after we come to Him as well.

15 All are sinners and all need Christ because of theier sins. If God can change a man like Paul into what he became then what can God do with me?

16 Christ not only forgives us but gives us eternal life with Him. We are to show His mercy in our lives.

17 Without God none has wisdom and those that are truly wise are only wise because the Lord allows it. We are able to praise God forever right before Him.
The Lord made a Way.