News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Went to some garage sales. Found adina a denim skirt for a quarter. :D

MelodyB

Nope, I am not familiar with Brownsville church. But I have heard of them before. Just never been to that church. Ive only ever been to Bro Kinseys church there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

They did a great version of "I went to the enemy's camp."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

and I took back what he stole from meeeeeeeee!! sorry I've been listening to a lot of black gospel this evening  :cool:

SippinTea

Welcome home, Heather. ;)

MY, if I remember right her name is Chloe. But it's been a LONG time since I've seen any posts at all from her. (But then, I don't get as much time to play on GP as I used to, so there's a good chance I'm missing stuff.)

Mel, next time you have that much energy... PLEASE come clean my house. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

* sunlight hugs everyone then crashes and falls asleep
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Welcome back, Lady Chel!

Per his post on FB, Seth had a wreck today, as a motorcyclist tagged Seth pretty hard while Seth was driving a truck. Seth is about as all right as he ever is, and the motorcyclist was alert at the scene.

John  :waving:

Heather

I'm up, eating cereal, and excited about church. Let's go!

[this could be from the 10 hours of glorious sleep I had in my own bed last night... :cool:]

Roscoe

Bah. I am back at work with 1) limited sleep, about four hours and 2) a very sore right arm, specifically in the elbow area. Guess I ran the weedeater too long this weekend, although I didn't think I did...:smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

1) Wheeeeeeeeeeeee
--------------or---------------
2) Bleh

Heather

Between the church service we had this morning and fighting Walmart grocery shopping afterwards I need a nap!

Lynx

I just got up from a nap.  I never was much for Sunday afternoon naps, but working second shift I found if I get little sleep Saturday night and make up for it with a nap Sunday afternoon, it helps me maintain my sleep patterns through the weekend.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Well I never got my nap. But it's ok because I'm fixin to go to bed.  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on August 18, 2013, 07:40:44 AM
Welcome back, Lady Chel!

Per his post on FB, Seth had a wreck today, as a motorcyclist tagged Seth pretty hard while Seth was driving a truck. Seth is about as all right as he ever is, and the motorcyclist was alert at the scene.

John  :waving:

I guess this news report is mostly accurate.  :eyebrow:

Chseeads

This was from my FB post....sigh....

I was in a wreck this afternoon. I was turning left and a motorcycle came up behind me and attempted to pass me on the left side, on a double yellow line.

He epically failed.

I don't know if he just intended to do that to be crazy, or if he was going so fast he couldn't stop and rather than hit me in the rearend he tried to dodge around through the opening in the oncoming lane. He was flying on a crotch rocket, (I think that's what it was after they finally drug it out of the woods later, at least).... Hit me in the driver's side front wheel, and can't remember so much what the bike did, but the man FLEW through the air down into a holler in the woods. It was like a scene from a cartoon or a movie. Like you slung a rag doll by the leg and hurled it through the air.

Scared. Me. To. Death.

He was conscious and alert at the scene.

He best thank God he's not dead. I am doing so, both for he and I.

I wasn't physically hurt, I don't think, just tore the truck up.

Melody

Glad both of you are fairly ok, Seth.

Thank you, Ruby.

Nathan's parents came to town this wknd and it was very awkward when Hannah inquired what the (alcoholic) drink was that G'ma ordered. They used to be in church and want the kids to think they're still Christians. Blew that one, right there. I'm still confused why its necessary to order an alcoholic drink with your family, in front of the grand kids , who you know what they believe and your only visiting for 24hrs. Hope that drink was worth it. That stay at G'mas next summer?  Never gonna happen.

*End rant*

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

She was but tempered way down to not show. She was mostly dismayed.  Kids see through people anyway and knew their grandparents weren't living for God but it wasnt openly discussed. We held our peace because whatever we say can be twisted into being judgemental and mean. Typical passive-aggressive move. They were only here 24hrs!

MelodyB

Roscoe

:hi: Back at work. Awesome service last night- had a couple who'd never visited us before show up. The man- bushy beard, long hair, looked like an outlaw biker- walked through the door and God began dealing with him. I was leading the service, felt moved to speak a bit on how God can reach down and restore us no matter how bad we've failed..he was wiping tears.
After church, he told Bro Wilson that God was definately there, and that they would be back...he was a backslider that has been out of church for years. He said everything that was said was meant for him. Praying that they will come back and God will refill him. I know without a doubt what I said was meant for him and God given. It had to be God given, me talking for thirty minutes behind a pulpit without notes.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison