News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

I can't remember, who is Kkay again, and why does she pretty much only post for us to pray for things she wants?  Im all for praying for people but it feels like a fast food prayer order. Do any of you know her?

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

I was reading a book yesterday, and this line caught my attention:

"Her name was Roscoe."

Let me be the first to tell you, through out the rest of the book, all I could think of is a little chunky cop dressed up in drag.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I was also wondering where Seth went... and who would close out the thread when it gets full?

MellowYellow:  Um... there has to be a more tactful way to say that.

mini:  Now I'm curious why any "her" would be named Roscoe.

In local news, I have determined I am definitely going to General Conference this year.  Will I see any of you there?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Im eating a salad.

Its not the best it could be cause I kinda messed it up. I bought croutons to go with the lettuce and grape tomatoes I had, and I chopped some sliced turkey meat to go with it and topped it with shredded cheese. Sounds ok right? Then I failed to see if we had ranch dressing...there was one lone squirt in the bottle, so I thought, Ill just add some balsamic dressing...I just added a little and it wasn't good, so I took the empty ranch bottle and added some buttermilk to it and shook it up so to get all the ranch out, and poured that on there....

Its O K. Would have been perfect if I had enough ranch to start with.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on August 16, 2013, 05:16:29 PM
I think Seth is going thru mid-life crisis.

All his women are getting married....well except the best two....me and you.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi: I am here. And I am NOT in drag, as the Mini-stir suggests. I am, however, dragging....Lands. I'd planned on spending my day off cleaning around the house, doing some yard work that has been long overdue. Wednesday night, Bro wilson asked if I could meet him at church for some yard work there, so this morning I went out and met him and his grandson. Let me tell you, that ditch that didn't look long at all felt like it was ten miles when I was attacking it with a Weedeater. :lol:
Anyway, I got it done...went by a pawnshop and scored a $50 Homelite chainsaw I've been needing, and a $20 Powerwasher. Haven't tried the Powerwasher yet,but the chainsaw runs. I nearly lost all Godliness when I got it home though. Blasted thing wouldn't start, and then when I did get it started, it smoked like a freight train. I was at the point of throwing it across the yard, yelling, when it smoothed out and ran perfectly. It apparently just wanted to try my patience, of which I have very little. :smirk2:
Now, I've came in, put some chicken patties in pasta sauce in the crockpot. We shall had a version of Parmesian Chicken of Italian Chicken Sandwiches tonight. Not what I planned, but Lou put the Pork Chops I had in the fridge into the deepfreeze and didn't tell me. So no porkchops tonight. :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I rarely work on Saturdays but I must work tomorrow. But it's 5 hours of overtime and it's 5 hours away from this horrible dogs. I get to pack up and leave here in 16 hours. I will NEVER housesit here again!

The Purple Fuzzy

So tired tonight for no real reason. Think I'm heading to bed. :yawn:

MelodyB

Hello.

We think Dad may have had a small heart attack during church tonight. But he refuses to go to the hospital.

SMH. My parents...go to the hospital for every little ailment, but when something happens, they wont go. Cant do anything but wait and see when he gets like that.

In other news, this apartment STINKS. I have some serious cleaning and laundry to do tomorrow. Then about three o clock, Kimber and I are going to Pensacola to the Stoneking revival.

Newsman

I still do some thread-locking and opening, Isaac, though not a much threadjacking as I used to do.

MelodyB

I am so tired of being sick EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

I cough and hack and a few times a week I even throw up. Then I get up and dressed and Im ok all day, till nighttime when I battle heartburn all night and repeat the sick process in the morning. No matter how early or late I get up. Every day.

Blah.

Im up now though...gonna take dad to dialysis then I cant come home and go back to sleep, I have to get the apartment back in order, its driving me crazy.

MelodyB

Ok so. I'm taking a small break.

I got up, put my sheets and blankets in the wash, took dad to dialysis, stopped at Hardee's and got mom and I some breakfast, came home, ate, put the sheets and stuff in the dryer, gathered up all the towels and washcloths and put them on to wash, hung up or folded all my clean clothes and put them away, gathered up the dirty ones to wait to be washed, sprayed down my mattress with fabreeze, and moved to the kitchen. In the kitchen I put on a pot of beans in the crock pot, unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher, and wiped the counters.

All before 7am. :D I feel accomplished even though I'm not done.

Next, I'm gonna make some sweet tea, turn on the dishwasher, take the garbage out, and sweep and mop. Then I'll be done. Somewhere in there I have to change over the laundry, and make my bed back up. Then I gotta shower and go pick dad up.

THEN maybe I'll be done and this place won't look and smell so bad.

MelodyB

Oh! And I'm gonna bake a cake. Just cause I can and after I get the house clean, I want it to really smell good and the best way to do that is bake a cake.

MelodyB

HOUSE. IS. CLEAN.

All except Moms room. Thats her problem.

Waiting for the floor to dry so I can get a shower and go to the store to buy eggs to bake the cake.

Roscoe

Well. Look at you go....And on the other side of the spectrum, I have done nothing so far. Closest thing to an accomplishment I've had all morning was putting the dog out and pouring a bowl of cereal. I may be overdoing it. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I got a cake in the oven, timer set on both the microwave and my phone, I've showered and picked dad up. He is happily resting in his bed, and I am currently laying on top of my clean bed gonna take a doze while my cake is baking. It takes an hour and a half. Then I'll get up, put away the clothes that are currently drying, get dressed for church, and wait for Kimber to come pick me up so we can head to Pensacola!

I can't wait!!!

Lynx

Pensacola?

*checks music collection*

Do you know the church that put out "Brownsville Worship - Music from the Pensacola Revival"?
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm in the home stretch!!!!!! Literally just a couple hours until I can go home! So excited!!!!!!  :bouncy:

Lynx

HeatherB:  Talking about those dogs reminds me of my cousin's dogs that I was dog-sitting for about a week, a couple or three months ago.  The older one would let out a *I like to use words that offend people. I don't think it's wrong, and I don't care if it offends people*, then when she smelled it she would look at you like "How dare you?" and walk away in disgust. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I'm not sure if I dislike the dogs or the crazy sister more. Today she called me at work to ask if I knew how to use a washer and dryer.....really?!?!?!?!?!?